Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Finally get meds!!!
ForeverHisWife posted:
I am so excited I finally get to get my MS meds today. UGH I have been waiting what seems like FOREVER for them!!!! I took my prescription to Walmart yesterday and they didnt have any there so they ordered it for me and I get to go pick them up tonight when DH gets off from work. I never thought in a million years I would be so excited about taking meds but I am extatic about taking these. Now I can actually eat food without feeling sick all the time. Also, DH will want to take me out to dinner instead of not wanting to go since I was always feeling sick and had to leave less than half way though our meal because I felt so sick!

roni090909 responded:
I hope they bring your relief fast. Luckily I have never gotten to experience m/s and I don't want too

KP1985 responded:
Hooray for eating again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married for 4-1/2 years, but together for 6 years. We have a beautiful daughter. She is 21 months old. Baby #2 on the way!

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful