Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Finally get meds!!!
ForeverHisWife posted:
I am so excited I finally get to get my MS meds today. UGH I have been waiting what seems like FOREVER for them!!!! I took my prescription to Walmart yesterday and they didnt have any there so they ordered it for me and I get to go pick them up tonight when DH gets off from work. I never thought in a million years I would be so excited about taking meds but I am extatic about taking these. Now I can actually eat food without feeling sick all the time. Also, DH will want to take me out to dinner instead of not wanting to go since I was always feeling sick and had to leave less than half way though our meal because I felt so sick!

roni090909 responded:
I hope they bring your relief fast. Luckily I have never gotten to experience m/s and I don't want too

KP1985 responded:
Hooray for eating again!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicki, Im 26 yrs old and expecting my first child. It came as a shock to say the least. I vividly recall sitting in the ER waiting on the d...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful