Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

December 2010 Due Dates
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Due in December of 2010? Jump on in and share a bit about yourself-whether you just have a faint line or a BFP!

Be sure to click "My Exchange Profile" and share your story there as well!

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
No Decembers yet? hmmm I thought we would have at least one or two this week.

An_217395 replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
I haven't been to the doctor yet. I just took a pregnancy test Monday and it was positive. I'm going to the doc. tomorrow, 4/2. I'm really, really nervous b/c i have had two miscarriages in the past and two unsuccessful in vitro fertilizations (this was w/ my first husband). Now here I am pregnant again and this was a COMPLETE surprise as I had somewhat given up. :) I am nervous everytime i go to the bathroom ..i'm scared there will be blood..or if i have a little cramp i just know something is wrong. My question today is, is it normal for my breasts to be sore off and on.. i mean, some days they feel really sore and then like today..not so much. This also makes me nervous b/c in the past that was always an indicator that i was not pregnant anymore. :o Thanks for any advice and support. :)

msthompson86 replied to An_217395's response:
I just found out last night that I am pregnant with baby #2,
this is pregnancy #4 for me. I have had two miscarriages and one healthy little girl who is almot 17 months old.

Try not to worry too much. I am so scared out of my mind and I am trying to be as positive as possible.I am sure the breast pains coming and going is fine. Every womans symptoms are different. I know that I am tired, and hungry all the time! lol

I will be praying for you and hope that this pregnancy sticks!!

ElianasMama83 replied to msthompson86's response:
I just found out a few days ago. Ive had one early miscarriage, and we have a 20 month old DD. I am getting my blood drawn tomorrow for the 2nd time to make sure my HCG is doubling, so we will see. I hope this one sticks!!! I am so scared.

Good luck to everyone and lots of sticky dust =)

ninis1656 responded:
Hi~

I just confirmed yesterday I am pregnant, AGAIN. My son is only 6 months old, as always, it's a little scary, exciting, new, etc. I took two HPTs before I went into the doc, the lines were so faint I figured I should go in. She said I was "weakly pregnant" which I find interesting (see previous post), I just realized she didn't give me a due date either, but I looked it myself EDD 12/7/10. I'm just hoping everything goes well & we have a healthy LO. I'm also secretly hoping for a girl SHHH, don't tell :)

msthompson86 replied to ninis1656's response:
Congrats ladies!! I am hoping that all is well for you. I am still sitting around dealing with insurance issues until I can see a doctor.
So Tuesday I am going into a pregnancy center to have a free ultrasound. I know it's early, but they want to confirm it and give me peace of mind. I just want to wish you all luck!

ninis1656: I am praying for you(if you don't mind) I don't know what your doctor means by that, but I am hoping all works out for you :)

ninis1656 replied to msthompson86's response:
Thank you, of course I don't mind

knightjeff responded:
Hello, my name is Candace Cotton just found out i was pregnant 5 weeks

knightjeff replied to msthompson86's response:
I am worreid because my last pregnancy i had a belited ovum and which is not a baby just a bag. So i hope things turn out

almostthere2317 responded:
I go on Wednesday. I took 2 tests the first part of march and they were both positive. If I figured right (Not really sure) but I'm thinking this new lo will arrive the beginning of December. I'll let you all know this week hopefully because it's driving me crazy!!!

beam01 responded:
I just found out that I am pregnant, but have not been to the doctor yet. I believe I am about 5weeks, so would be due in early December. When I called to doctor, they said they like to have you come in for your first visit between 7 - 9 weeks. I have an appt. on April 26. Is it normal to wait that long to see the doctor? I think everything is going fine, but I am getting nervous about every little cramp, etc. I took three tests one about a week later then the first two so I am pretty confident that I am actually pregnant. The doctor will do an ultrasound when I go in so it will be nice to get that confirmation.

K2784 replied to beam01's response:
It is normal to wait about 8 weeks to see you dr.
They usually can't see or hear anything until that time anyway.

I am due 12/10/10 - would love to have it that day since my 1st is 09/06/06 my 2nd is 12/08/08 :-)

beam01 replied to K2784's response:
I can't wait until I find out my due date. I think I will be somewhere between the 5th - the 8th. My father-in-laws b-day is the 2nd, my husband's is the 3rd, and mine is the 19th. So it is a bit funny that I will have a December baby. But I am very excited.

msthompson86 replied to beam01's response:
I am so happy for all of you! I am wishing you all the best of luck and I am praying for all of us.

I went to the dr. today and had an U/S. Nothing on the screen, but it is really early. I am 4w4d and am going back on the 20th for another U/S. That will put me at 6w4d. crazy how time flys. I am so excited for #2.

Let me know how everything goes for you all!

Marisha: momma to Ainsley 11/15/08 expecting baby #2 12/10/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were trying for over 2 years, and did a bunch of treatments to get pregnant, but we finally are! I'm just past 5 weeks and both e...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.