Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

any December Due Dates???
KATandDEVON posted:
any one due in December???

12/14/2009 here!!!

zitters responded:
Hi!!!

If going by my last cycle it says I'm due end of November but since I know when I was ovulating and more than likely conceived I think my due date will be around the 7th of December!!!! When did you get your positive hpt???

KATandDEVON responded:
This morning:) lol looked it up says im 3weeks adn 4 days along lol i foud out with my son about this time too

zitters responded:
Thats so great!!!! I bet you are thrilled!!! We will have to keep eachother updated on how were doing!! Are you going to call and schedule your first appt. today??

louisM08 responded:
I am due in dec also. Found out last weekend. hehe... my first appt is april 13

trying4abetter_future responded:
Due 12/1/09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A winter baby. DS will be 4 on 8/16/05, hot summer baby!

Jess40005 responded:
edd Dec 6th

KATandDEVON responded:
they said i had to wait 2 weeks after my missed period to go in for the test??? i think i am going to look for a midwife.....not sure where to start though???

ramsgirl22 responded:
BFP this morning so according to the chart I am due December 12, 2009!!!!!!!!

4maddison responded:
according to webmd my edd is dec. 2! (won't know for sure till the 14th)

wherzmibean responded:
no official due date for me either, but i'm due the 1st week in Dec. dd will be 2 May 16.

bmfilkins2 responded:
Just found out earlier this week that I'm due Dec. 2!!! Had a c-section with the first so might schedule this one in Nov...can't decide yet. So excited!!!

margovb8 responded:
Just got my BFP today. EDD is 12/7/09. I see the OB April 20 to find out for sure. We're ECSTATIC!!!

davis721 responded:
all you ladies are lucky.. you'll be pregnant for thanksgiving... i'm due 9 days before...

ashytwin responded:
We haven't been to the ob yet, but according to charts are due on December 7 or 8th with baby #2!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am pregnant with my first child. I am due October 15, 2011 and I am really excited!!! It wasn't planned, but I love children (I spend a lot of t...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful