Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

any December Due Dates???
KATandDEVON posted:
any one due in December???

12/14/2009 here!!!

zitters responded:
Hi!!!

If going by my last cycle it says I'm due end of November but since I know when I was ovulating and more than likely conceived I think my due date will be around the 7th of December!!!! When did you get your positive hpt???

KATandDEVON responded:
This morning:) lol looked it up says im 3weeks adn 4 days along lol i foud out with my son about this time too

zitters responded:
Thats so great!!!! I bet you are thrilled!!! We will have to keep eachother updated on how were doing!! Are you going to call and schedule your first appt. today??

louisM08 responded:
I am due in dec also. Found out last weekend. hehe... my first appt is april 13

trying4abetter_future responded:
Due 12/1/09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A winter baby. DS will be 4 on 8/16/05, hot summer baby!

Jess40005 responded:
edd Dec 6th

KATandDEVON responded:
they said i had to wait 2 weeks after my missed period to go in for the test??? i think i am going to look for a midwife.....not sure where to start though???

ramsgirl22 responded:
BFP this morning so according to the chart I am due December 12, 2009!!!!!!!!

4maddison responded:
according to webmd my edd is dec. 2! (won't know for sure till the 14th)

wherzmibean responded:
no official due date for me either, but i'm due the 1st week in Dec. dd will be 2 May 16.

bmfilkins2 responded:
Just found out earlier this week that I'm due Dec. 2!!! Had a c-section with the first so might schedule this one in Nov...can't decide yet. So excited!!!

margovb8 responded:
Just got my BFP today. EDD is 12/7/09. I see the OB April 20 to find out for sure. We're ECSTATIC!!!

davis721 responded:
all you ladies are lucky.. you'll be pregnant for thanksgiving... i'm due 9 days before...

ashytwin responded:
We haven't been to the ob yet, but according to charts are due on December 7 or 8th with baby #2!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost nine years and have three beautiful daughters together. They are 8, 5, and 2 years old. This past March ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.