Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

What are your symptoms this week?
mamatobe08 posted:
How far are you and what symptoms are you having this week?

I'm 7 weeks 5 days and I'm just feeling BLAH! Not really nauseous, but not normal. I went shopping and felt like I might faint. I have been sitting on the couch most of the day. Oh, and the lovely sciatic pain that started last night. :(

flutterbymama2be responded:
I am ten weeks today, and I am just having trouble sleeping (nothing new for me) and kinda crampy on my left side. Other than that, and looking and feeling like I haven't slept in days, I'm good.

FloralMom responded:
I'm 11 weeks 3 days - I'm still nauseous, but not as bad, I can definately eat a little more and smells aren't bothering me quite as much. I am tired, and weak, no energy. Peeling myself out of bed is truly a momentous event! I've had cravings from the begining, which is weird because with my first two pregnancies, I didn't really have any spacific cravings, but with my 3rd, once 2nd tri hit, I had spacific cravings and this one started right from the get go!

I haven't had any sciatica yet (I'm sure I will!) but I have had soreness & pressure on my tail bone. Sitting for long amounts of time just kills my bum!

roni090909 responded:
Okay ladies don't hate me :smile:

Absolutly NOTHING!!! I feel great. My am no longer nauseous and not all that tired.

roni090909 replied to roni090909's response:
I forgot I am 8 weeks 3 or 4 days

Shani_girl replied to roni090909's response:
12 wks. 3 days sick as a dog worse than ever and horrible migraines too.

Chocolatemoca responded:
7 wks today and I just feel really tired not sure if that's from the UTI I'm dealing with this week, but I'm also feeling kinda "blah" I didn't know my sore bum could be a symptom it's been hurting for about a week or so. Getting up 3 times during the night isn't helping my sleep either.

NatashaT1 responded:
I'm 13w today. My symptoms is that my hip/but seems to be a little out of place, like it needs to pop or something. No morning sickness whatsoever from day one. I had a taste for white castle cheeseburgers, which I haven't had in years. Ate them at 2 for lunch and I'm still paying for it at midnight ughh.

Lovetheocean72 responded:
I'm 11 weeks, 2 days and I don't really feel nauseous, but smells set me off and make me gag, and sometimes I vomit. If i cough, I gag and feel like I might vomit. Still pretty tired but not as bad as a few weeks ago, occasional headaches and my breasts are swollen.

zz2004 responded:
I'm DOG TIRED ALL THE TIME!! Throwing up every morning, then usually by early afternoon, I start to feel like myself again. I have laundry that i washed this past weekend still sitting in the hamper waiting to be folded, dishes collecting in the sink, and I haven't made my bed in 2 weeks :( (please don't judge me lol) I just don't have the energy to do anything anymore.

zz2004 replied to zz2004's response:
oh and I'm 7wks tomorrow

BelleMorte08 responded:
I am 9 weeks today, and I am extremely tired. I have been tired and cranky since day one, very sore breasts, and nausiated all the time. I can eat, but only small amounts, and am hardly ever hungry. Today is the first time in 2 weeks that I have done the household chores, and I feel like I've gotten something done. I dusted, took a break, did the dishes, took a break, started laundry, and cleaned my room up, and am taking another break.

KDJK0001 responded:
I'm 11 weeks and 1 day and today I have been nauseous (threw up twice this morning) and exhausted beyond belief! I will not complain about the nausea though because this is only maybe the 3rd or 4th day in this pregnancy that I have been super nauseous. I can handle a few episodes...I was sick for 6 1/2 months with DD so this is nothing!!
However, I was not so tired with her! Maybe for a week or 2, but this has been going on for about 5 or 6 weeks! Some days worse than others...today definitely a worse day!

michelleloehr replied to KDJK0001's response:
9 weeks 2 days - really nauseous (no vomiting though) worse on an empty stomach, major food adversions - mostly to smells like a hamburger sounds amazing until its in front of me and then I can't get it and i'm not big on sweets right now; sounds gross but totally blocked up but i have gas (horrid combo) and i have to pee every hour or so

diamond7sparkles responded:
I'm 11 weeks and 4 days, my only symptoms are insomnia even though I'm dead tired and I'm hungry 24/7.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all, I'm 36yrs old. 4th pregnancy last 2 were chemical pregnancies and were lost within 7 weeks no known cause except that I tested positive fo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.