Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just got a + TEST!!
nsteve posted:
But I can't get too excited because this will be the 3rd time I've been pregnant in a year! First was ectopic, second I miscarried at 6 weeks, now this! I'm a little concerned because 3 days ago I had some thick discharge that was tinted brown. I even thought I was just spotting before my period. So I'm hoping its not ectopic again! I already have an appointment to get blood drawn this afternoon. I haven't told anyone (except who's reading this). I'll wait until tonight to tell my DH! I'm excited as I can be for fear I'll loose it. Had to share with someone! Wish me luck!

nnegron1 responded:
Keep us updated! I hope that this one is the real one for you and that everything goes well. We'll start praying for you that everything runs smoothly! Good luck!

roni090909 responded:
Congrats! I hope it works out for you this time. Maybe third time's the charm

nsteve responded:
Thanks guys!! I hope this one sticks too (and in the right spot!) I won't have the results back on my blood work until Monday and I'm sure I'll have to be retested, so its gonna be a long weekend! Whew! Here we go again!

zz2004 responded:
Awesome news Nsteve!! I'm not going to speak fear into your life about this new LO...I'm going to speak happiness and health! No need to be afraid, I'm praying that this baby sticks for you.
Congrats!!!

sliverfroggy responded:
Congrats!! I really hope that this one sticks for you. Keep us all posted.

nmbr2 responded:
Congratulations, I am praying this LO sticks for you as well. I am in this same place right now at 6 weeks and loss in the past. Good sticky vibes to us both.

nsteve responded:
Thanks again! Just got back from the doc for blood work. We'll see how this one goes!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello To All, Im 28 pregnant with my first baby!! Im so Excited but so Scared at the same time. I don't know what to expect, every little thing ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.