Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Morning Sickness Relief Suggestions
nnegron1 posted:
Hey Ladies,
What are some things that you do to relieve your morning sickness and early pregnancy symptoms? From nausea to headaches/being tired. What have you found to work best for you?

Nicole
Due 12/2/10
7 weeks, 4 days
DD - 2 years old
DH - married 4 years

mommy_a responded:
  • lurking*

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but using an electric toothbrush instead of the manual one, relieved morning sickness when brushing for me
  •  
    zz2004 responded:
    I eat plain salted potato chips in the morning and it definitely settles my stomach.

Emmyl replied to zz2004's response:
    B6 vitamins help. My doctor gave me something called B-Natal pops. They are suckers made from B6. You can get them from your pharmacist, though they are not prescription. They really help a lot

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. My name is Teresa and I am 27 years old. I am married and have a wonderful 5 y/o son with my husband. This april will be 9 years we have been m...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
    have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.