Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

So Long and Welcome!
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of tomorrow, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets her feet wet-but I would like you to welcome your new moderator: Andie_WebMD Staff.

I have loved helping out on the trimester exchanges. It has been a long time since I had the joys (as well as fears and frustrations) of pregnancy but pregnancy communities were where I started working online many years ago and still a favorite of mine.

When you get ready for losing the baby weight-come look for me over on the Diet exchanges or if you have a craving during pregnancy but need the recipe re-worked to be a bit more nutritious-come over and say hello on the Food and Cooking Exchange .

Wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond.

Jacque72903 responded:
Well good bye, we will miss you! I am sure I will need to visit once the baby is here, I already feel like a blimp!! And welcome to Andie!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Everyone! It's taken a bit of technical behind-the-scenes fun to get my account ready to post and say hello to all of you. But, I am here now and happy to meet everyone.

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and providing the resources, feedback and any assistance you may need. I have some big shoes to fill with Louise leaving, but I will do my best to keep us running smoothly!

I have four children of my own: 2 girls and 2 boys, ages ranging from 21 to 13. Yes, it's been a while since I felt those little butterflies in my belly, but I do remember those exciting days. It will be wonderful to hear and relate to all of your stories!

Take care,
Andie
Take Care,
Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married the love of my life September of 2010. I was officially diagnosed a few months ago with a prolactin secreting pituitary ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.