So Long and Welcome!
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of tomorrow, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets her feet wet-but I would like you to welcome your new moderator: Andie_WebMD Staff.

I have loved helping out on the trimester exchanges. It has been a long time since I had the joys (as well as fears and frustrations) of pregnancy but pregnancy communities were where I started working online many years ago and still a favorite of mine.

When you get ready for losing the baby weight-come look for me over on the Diet exchanges or if you have a craving during pregnancy but need the recipe re-worked to be a bit more nutritious-come over and say hello on the Food and Cooking Exchange .

Wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond.

Jacque72903 responded:
Well good bye, we will miss you! I am sure I will need to visit once the baby is here, I already feel like a blimp!! And welcome to Andie!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Everyone! It's taken a bit of technical behind-the-scenes fun to get my account ready to post and say hello to all of you. But, I am here now and happy to meet everyone.

I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you and providing the resources, feedback and any assistance you may need. I have some big shoes to fill with Louise leaving, but I will do my best to keep us running smoothly!

I have four children of my own: 2 girls and 2 boys, ages ranging from 21 to 13. Yes, it's been a while since I felt those little butterflies in my belly, but I do remember those exciting days. It will be wonderful to hear and relate to all of your stories!

Take care,
Andie
Take Care,
Andie