Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

navidoxine for vomitting
petitemadame posted:
I am 9weeks old and been suffering tremendously from nausea and vomitting. My obgyn finally put me on navidoxine and since then i am as fit as a fiddle, the nausea's gone, though it still lingers sometimes. Does anyone have the same experience?

jenfur79 responded:
I am on Zofran and I get the same thing the vomiting is gone but I still get a little nausea here and there.

petitemadame replied to jenfur79's response:
Thanks Jenfur79. Wish ourselves luck with the remaining weeks

jenfur79 replied to petitemadame's response:
yes I hope it's over soon! With DD i had lost 20 lbs from being so sick. With DS i wasn't ever sick. With this one it was terrible until the medicine, I dont know how I ever made it through with DD being that sick. It's nice to get a little relief though.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I'm Mandy, I found out April 19th that I'm pregnant! I was sick that day with the flu and ended up in the ER where they told me I was abou...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.