Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Breakfast
    nnegron1 posted:
    So, since I have been suffering from nausea really badly this pregnancy, almost anything I eat has me soon retching in the bathroom. I was wondering, do any of you have any breakfast ideas? What do you usually eat? I have been having a hard time figuring out what I want to eat and cereal just hasn't been sounding very appetizing.

nsteve responded:
    I eat peanut butter on toast, or cinnamon raisin bread, or toaster strudels and usually a banana, apple of pear to go along with it.

stclair001 responded:
    I eat a granola bar with lots of cold water. The water helps me at least with the nausea better then anything else I have tried so I am able to keep it down. Most sites I have read suggest something plain like toast or crackers. I also can not eat as soon as I get up, I have to wait at least an hour after I wake up before I can eat.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amanda, I'm 21 years old and married to the 25 year old love of my life. Our first daughter was born October 7th, 2009 without any issu...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.