Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Breakfast
nnegron1 posted:
So, since I have been suffering from nausea really badly this pregnancy, almost anything I eat has me soon retching in the bathroom. I was wondering, do any of you have any breakfast ideas? What do you usually eat? I have been having a hard time figuring out what I want to eat and cereal just hasn't been sounding very appetizing.

nsteve responded:
I eat peanut butter on toast, or cinnamon raisin bread, or toaster strudels and usually a banana, apple of pear to go along with it.

stclair001 responded:
I eat a granola bar with lots of cold water. The water helps me at least with the nausea better then anything else I have tried so I am able to keep it down. Most sites I have read suggest something plain like toast or crackers. I also can not eat as soon as I get up, I have to wait at least an hour after I wake up before I can eat.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! My name is Charlotte and I am from Weston MA and I have been married to my absolutely amazing husband Tom since September 19th 2009 and...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.