Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Breakfast
nnegron1 posted:
So, since I have been suffering from nausea really badly this pregnancy, almost anything I eat has me soon retching in the bathroom. I was wondering, do any of you have any breakfast ideas? What do you usually eat? I have been having a hard time figuring out what I want to eat and cereal just hasn't been sounding very appetizing.

nsteve responded:
I eat peanut butter on toast, or cinnamon raisin bread, or toaster strudels and usually a banana, apple of pear to go along with it.

stclair001 responded:
I eat a granola bar with lots of cold water. The water helps me at least with the nausea better then anything else I have tried so I am able to keep it down. Most sites I have read suggest something plain like toast or crackers. I also can not eat as soon as I get up, I have to wait at least an hour after I wake up before I can eat.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful