Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Sleepless Nights
kristinlily posted:
I am 8 weeks pregnant with my first and for the last 4 weeks I have not been able to sleep well. I toss and turn all night. I am exhausted by mid day and go to bed exhausted by 9:30 every night. Any Suggestions on how to get a good nights rest?

MNMommy3 responded:
I don't have any suggestions but I totally sympathize with you! I'm a little over 7 weeks and I haven't been able to sleep well either. I'm either waking every 3 hours to use the bathroom or having really vivid dreams that keep waking me. Hopefully we'll both be getting some well-deserved rest soon! GL!

HaveFaith1224 responded:
I'm 6w 3d and I don't sleep well either. I'm up every couple of hours because I have to pee. Otherwise, I'm waking up from pains or just tossing and turning. Def. have the vivid dreams too. Wishing you a good night's sleep!

coffeehouse7 responded:
Wow me too, I'm only 4 1/2 weeks but wake up starving, my lower back is uncomfortable, I stay awake later too. I sure miss the days of drinking a beer or two in the evening, eating great snacks and crashing by 10.

:D
~~ Me (39) DH (38) DS (2 1/2) EDD (Jan 29, 2011) ~~

MRSKuhns responded:
I feel the same and i am only 6 weeks along...I will hope there is some kind of solution for that!

kristinlily responded:
I tried drinking a glass of milk before bed last night and that seemed to help a little bit. I wasn't up as much as I usually am tossing and turning. Tonight I am going to go for a walk after dinner and get some exercise, maybe that will help. I'm also going to get a night light for the bathroom so I don't have to turn on the light every time I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I think turning on the bright light keeps me awake so I have trouble getting back to sleep. I also miss the days of having a glass of wine and crashing by 10 and sleeping through the whole night! It will all be worth it though. I hope we all get a good night's rest soon!

Spotlight: Member Stories

We bought our home Mar-2010 & we have been ttc since. It took 5 mths, my ovulation to blame since hubby fixed his issue..but then I ovulated 2x in...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.