Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

bright yellow discharge
mommie2sweetpea posted:
I am sure it is nothing, but I just came from the bathroom and there was a bright yellow discharge in my panties(sorry, TMI) when I wiped there was still some there. No funny smell or cramping, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. TIA

jadedstar responded:
Discharge I think is somewaht normal I been swimming from time to time in it yuck I know dont think u should worry unless u see pink or bright red besides that yellow tans whites sound normal to me

just my opinion always check with ur OB to be sure
~JadedStar~DD (6) DSS(4) DF 35 NEW EDD Jan 20,2011

redmom23 responded:
Vaginal Discharge isn't usually bright in color, but it sounds like it may have been mixed with some urine. I know I'm having a hard time not peeing everytime I sneeze (which is often right now with pollen allergies). I would call and describe it to the nurses, just to be sure. Not all infections cause strange odors.
Me(32), DH(32), DD(7), DD(5), DS(3), EDD - 1/1/11

mommie2sweetpea replied to redmom23's response:
Thanks. I think it may have been mixed with urine cause I went to the bathroom and did not see it again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful