Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

a line is a line?! even on Dollar tree brand.... omg! ladies!
An_217579 posted:
Am I really pregnant?

jenfur79 responded:
Yes Ma'am! A line is a line! Congrats
Me(30) DH(34) DD(10) DS(2) New LO EDD 12/28/2010-On the green team, but thinking it will be Pink soon!

Babygr123 responded:
It's true a line is a line even on a dollar tree brand test! As long as you read the test within the time frame allowed then yes. Congrats are in order I had no problem w/dollar tree tests with my 1st two. This time around I got a false negative but that is common with any test. False are not so common. Good Luck and H&H 9 months to you!
Amanda(24) DH(27) DD1(2) DD2(4 months) 3rd babe on the way! EDD 2/17/11 Yellow Team

Babygr123 replied to Babygr123's response:
that should have been false positives are not so common.
Amanda(24) DH(27) DD1(2) DD2(4 months) 3rd babe on the way! EDD 2/17/11 Yellow Team

Demeli responded:
I also had a positive result w/ a Dollar tree brand test! @ 3 weeks 1 day! So, yup they work!
Melinda(26), DH(32), DS (1 y/o 24lbs 31 in), another baby on the way!!! EDD (2/2/11)

sarahaguirre responded:
That's how I found out! Congrats!!!!!!

earleyml1012 replied to sarahaguirre's response:
I'm glad it worked for so many people but I got a negative with mine (two separate days). So I tried a First Response two days later and got a BFP. I guess my homone level wasn't high enough yet with the dollar ones or mine just didn't work.

MsMollyMac responded:
That's what I used to find out I was pregnant this time, so yes a line is a line! Congratulations!!
Me(26) DH(30) DD(2) New little one due 1-3-11

Starla_94 responded:
as long as the line is colored.. if its "Transparent" or whitish.. then that could be the evaporation line. i've seen that a few times on a couple of tests.. especially the cheaper ones
Christina - 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, ~oOo~ currently TTC 3 ~oOo~ come on BFP!! ~oOo~

MRSKuhns responded:
I wonder the same thing When I took my test from the D store....I took 5 more and got the same result. I am now 10 weeks

mrztashwright responded:
Congrats!

RebekahOsburn replied to mrztashwright's response:
That's how i fornd out with my 1st so i used the same test this time and they work i guess cause they all said pregnant for me two (I took like 7 test's) I was so excited that i didn't believe it was true. lol

Congrats
DS-1/21/09 New Baby (cross your fingers for a girl) EDD probly March 2011 :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married 2 years and are expecting our first :)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful