Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

a line is a line?! even on Dollar tree brand.... omg! ladies!
An_217579 posted:
Am I really pregnant?

jenfur79 responded:
Yes Ma'am! A line is a line! Congrats
Me(30) DH(34) DD(10) DS(2) New LO EDD 12/28/2010-On the green team, but thinking it will be Pink soon!

Babygr123 responded:
It's true a line is a line even on a dollar tree brand test! As long as you read the test within the time frame allowed then yes. Congrats are in order :-) I had no problem w/dollar tree tests with my 1st two. This time around I got a false negative but that is common with any test. False are not so common. Good Luck and H&H 9 months to you!
Amanda(24) DH(27) DD1(2) DD2(4 months) 3rd babe on the way! EDD 2/17/11 Yellow Team

Babygr123 replied to Babygr123's response:
that should have been false positives are not so common.
Amanda(24) DH(27) DD1(2) DD2(4 months) 3rd babe on the way! EDD 2/17/11 Yellow Team

Demeli responded:
I also had a positive result w/ a Dollar tree brand test! @ 3 weeks 1 day! So, yup they work!
Melinda(26), DH(32), DS (1 y/o 24lbs 31 in), another baby on the way!!! EDD (2/2/11)

sarahaguirre responded:
That's how I found out! Congrats!!!!!!

earleyml1012 replied to sarahaguirre's response:
I'm glad it worked for so many people but I got a negative with mine (two separate days). So I tried a First Response two days later and got a BFP. I guess my homone level wasn't high enough yet with the dollar ones or mine just didn't work.

MsMollyMac responded:
That's what I used to find out I was pregnant this time, so yes a line is a line! Congratulations!!
Me(26) DH(30) DD(2) New little one due 1-3-11

Starla_94 responded:
as long as the line is colored.. if its "Transparent" or whitish.. then that could be the evaporation line. i've seen that a few times on a couple of tests.. especially the cheaper ones
Christina - 1 D/S Oct-2003, 1 M/C April 2010, ~oOo~ currently TTC 3 ~oOo~ come on BFP!! ~oOo~

MRSKuhns responded:
I wonder the same thing When I took my test from the D store....I took 5 more and got the same result. I am now 10 weeks :)

mrztashwright responded:
Congrats!

RebekahOsburn replied to mrztashwright's response:
That's how i fornd out with my 1st so i used the same test this time and they work i guess cause they all said pregnant for me two (I took like 7 test's) I was so excited that i didn't believe it was true. lol

Congrats :)
DS-1/21/09 New Baby (cross your fingers for a girl) EDD probly March 2011 :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, My name is Sarah. I'm 24 and have been married to my wonderful hubby for 5 years. We have a 3 (will be 4 in Aug) Son and a 2 year old daughter...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.