Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Keep dreaming that I'm having a boy?
krazykatt707 posted:
I am 10 weeks and I keep having reoccurring dreams that I am having a boy. I don't have any preference personally. I just think its weird that it's always a boy. Has anyone else had dreams about the sex of their baby and were they right?
Rachel(26),DH(27),DS(3),EDD(2-6-11)

alc0719 responded:
Lol. Preggo dreams, don't you just love them? If I went along with what I dreamed I was having with my first pregnancy, I would have given birth to a cat!

haha.

Funny though, because this pregnancy I have a definite feeling its a boy for me. I don't have any reasons why, it just FEELS like a boy.

We shall both seeee.....
Amanda(25) Mark(33) DD(4) EDD:03/19/2011

kal1973 responded:
Actually, before I even found out I was pregnant with my DS who is now 3, I had a dream that I was pregnant and it was a boy. I had multiple ultrasounds done throughout my pregnancy and every time my doctor said I was having a girl. I believed so strongly in my dream, intuition, whatever you want to call it, that I never thought I was having a girl. People bought me pink stuff and I never took the tags off. I decorated the room neutral, but more masculine than anything. I never picked out a girl's name. One week before I had him we had another ultrasound and the doctor nearly fell over when he realized it was a boy. Poor guy, his nurses STILL don't let him forget!

heatherenee replied to alc0719's response:
amanda- That is toooo funny. I have dreams i'm having a boy too...or at least had been having them. I was convinced i was having a boy but after my u/s today im not so sure anymore so i'll have to see if i keep having boy dreams or not....i might be leaning towards team pink now

jessica5289 responded:
I haven't had the gender dreams but my husband has with all 4 of out babies. He was right all 4 times too. Good luck on your dreams. It will be interesting to see if they are right.
Bailey 4, Bella 3, Bryson 11m, Brystol due 9/10/10

Demeli responded:
When I was pregnant w/ DS i had a dream where i had a large belly and i could see him floating in there (like he was pressed up against my skin) and i saw a lil peeper!! :) I didn't fully believe it until the ultrasound confirmed the peeper! But w/ this pregnancy i have not yet had a gender dream ... i'm waiting :)
Melinda(26), DH(32), DS (1 y/o 24lbs 31 in), another baby on the way!!! EDD (2/2/11)

pooh4disney responded:
i had that dream when i was 7 months preggo with my son except i knew i was having a boy, i had all boy clothes etc etc and i was having dreams i had a girl well my dream was wrong i had a boy =-) with this pregnancy i havent had a dream like that yet

krazykatt707 replied to pooh4disney's response:
With my son I dreamed I was having a boy before I even found out. And I had a "feeling" that it was a boy. Guess we'll see in October! Sounds so far away but I know it'll be here before I know it.
Rachel(26),DH(27),DS(3),EDD(2-6-11)

BelleMorte08 responded:
I posted something similar when I was in 1st tri. Now at 23 weeks, I know my dreams were right.

I was really really really hoping for a girl, then I kept dreaming I was having a boy. I had like 6 dreams that this baby was a boy, and at our ultrasound 2 weeks ago he was completely unashamed, and NOT modest, and there was definately a penis. So, I think its safe to say that the dream could be right, but its obviously not 100% fool-proof.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (5) ~~ Joshua (3.5) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) I've been a ...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful