Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Keep dreaming that I'm having a boy?
krazykatt707 posted:
I am 10 weeks and I keep having reoccurring dreams that I am having a boy. I don't have any preference personally. I just think its weird that it's always a boy. Has anyone else had dreams about the sex of their baby and were they right?
Rachel(26),DH(27),DS(3),EDD(2-6-11)

alc0719 responded:
Lol. Preggo dreams, don't you just love them? If I went along with what I dreamed I was having with my first pregnancy, I would have given birth to a cat!

haha.

Funny though, because this pregnancy I have a definite feeling its a boy for me. I don't have any reasons why, it just FEELS like a boy.

We shall both seeee.....
Amanda(25) Mark(33) DD(4) EDD:03/19/2011

kal1973 responded:
Actually, before I even found out I was pregnant with my DS who is now 3, I had a dream that I was pregnant and it was a boy. I had multiple ultrasounds done throughout my pregnancy and every time my doctor said I was having a girl. I believed so strongly in my dream, intuition, whatever you want to call it, that I never thought I was having a girl. People bought me pink stuff and I never took the tags off. I decorated the room neutral, but more masculine than anything. I never picked out a girl's name. One week before I had him we had another ultrasound and the doctor nearly fell over when he realized it was a boy. Poor guy, his nurses STILL don't let him forget!

heatherenee replied to alc0719's response:
amanda- That is toooo funny. I have dreams i'm having a boy too...or at least had been having them. I was convinced i was having a boy but after my u/s today im not so sure anymore so i'll have to see if i keep having boy dreams or not....i might be leaning towards team pink now

jessica5289 responded:
I haven't had the gender dreams but my husband has with all 4 of out babies. He was right all 4 times too. Good luck on your dreams. It will be interesting to see if they are right.
Bailey 4, Bella 3, Bryson 11m, Brystol due 9/10/10

Demeli responded:
When I was pregnant w/ DS i had a dream where i had a large belly and i could see him floating in there (like he was pressed up against my skin) and i saw a lil peeper!! I didn't fully believe it until the ultrasound confirmed the peeper! But w/ this pregnancy i have not yet had a gender dream ... i'm waiting
Melinda(26), DH(32), DS (1 y/o 24lbs 31 in), another baby on the way!!! EDD (2/2/11)

pooh4disney responded:
had that dream when i was 7 months preggo with my son except i knew i was having a boy, i had all boy clothes etc etc and i was having dreams i had a girl well my dream was wrong i had a boy with this pregnancy i havent had a dream like that yet

krazykatt707 replied to pooh4disney's response:
With my son I dreamed I was having a boy before I even found out. And I had a "feeling" that it was a boy. Guess we'll see in October! Sounds so far away but I know it'll be here before I know it.
Rachel(26),DH(27),DS(3),EDD(2-6-11)

BelleMorte08 responded:
I posted something similar when I was in 1st tri. Now at 23 weeks, I know my dreams were right.

I was really really really hoping for a girl, then I kept dreaming I was having a boy. I had like 6 dreams that this baby was a boy, and at our ultrasound 2 weeks ago he was completely unashamed, and NOT modest, and there was definately a penis. So, I think its safe to say that the dream could be right, but its obviously not 100% fool-proof.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 years old and reside in Atlanta, GA. I have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship. DH and I met back in 06, we were really good...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful