Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

what is going on!
malishagarnett posted:
ok my period was due on the 4th of this month i came on, on the 2nd.
i was bleeding enough for it to fill this toilet, but it lasted for about 4 to five days then it got lighter, and lighter. and then i started spotting and i have not stop spotting yet. its a very little bit but it happens every day. what is going on can anyone tell me? just so you know i have not been to a doctor yet or nor have i took prenatal pills i just got my medical card yesterday and do plan on going to the doctors. but i was just needing some advise right now until then can anyone help? thanks

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi malishagarnett,

Do you think you are pregnant? Or, have you taken a pregnancy test? Hopefully you can see your doctor soon.

In the meantime, you may want to repost your question in our Women's Health Community -

http://exchanges.webmd.com/gynecology-exchange

Best Wishes,
Elizabeth

malishagarnett replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
ok yes i took one it was positive but i had doubt until now. its my first time and i didnt think i could get prego. i will repost my questions

Spotlight: Member Stories

my husband & i just found out that we are pregnant! :) we are due around august 20th, 2011. this is our first pregnancy, so this is completely new...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.