Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

what is going on!
malishagarnett posted:
ok my period was due on the 4th of this month i came on, on the 2nd.
i was bleeding enough for it to fill this toilet, but it lasted for about 4 to five days then it got lighter, and lighter. and then i started spotting and i have not stop spotting yet. its a very little bit but it happens every day. what is going on can anyone tell me? just so you know i have not been to a doctor yet or nor have i took prenatal pills i just got my medical card yesterday and do plan on going to the doctors. but i was just needing some advise right now until then can anyone help? thanks

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi malishagarnett,

Do you think you are pregnant? Or, have you taken a pregnancy test? Hopefully you can see your doctor soon.

In the meantime, you may want to repost your question in our Women's Health Community -

http://exchanges.webmd.com/gynecology-exchange

Best Wishes,
Elizabeth

malishagarnett replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
ok yes i took one it was positive but i had doubt until now. its my first time and i didnt think i could get prego. i will repost my questions

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married over 9 year! We got married right out of High School and had our DD shortly after. We are now expecting our 4th baby but...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful