Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I'm moving on up ladies!
krazykatt707 posted:
Officially 13 weeks today! can't wait to see you all over on the second trimester boards. Thank you all so much for reading my crazy hormone induced rants and questions! It was great to have your support and know I wasn't the only one suffering. : ) HHP to all!
Rachel(26),DH(27),DS(3),EDD(2-6-11)

clovertine responded:
Congratulations! I'll be joining you next week! :smile:
Christine and DH: Scotti - DS: Logan born June 2, 2008 - My Perfect Boy. New little tadpole due 2/13/11! Yellow Team!

joellelewis responded:
Sweet! congrats! I will be joining you in two weeks :-)
Me (26) DH (30) PG FINALLY after 19months of trying!!! EDD 2-24-2011. C'mon PINK TEAM!!!

Mandy_Smiles responded:
Congratulations!
Me(26), DH(31), Angel Baby at 13 weeks 04/2009, EDD 03/27/2011, At 6 weeks 2 days we saw the heartbeat at our first ultrasound!

joellelewis replied to Mandy_Smiles's response:
Congrats! I will be joining you in a week and a half :-)
Me (26) DH (30) PG FINALLY after 19months of trying!!! EDD 2-24-2011. C'mon PINK TEAM!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello To All, Im 28 pregnant with my first baby!! Im so Excited but so Scared at the same time. I don't know what to expect, every little thing ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.