Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

"Baby Bump"at 2 weeks--seriously!?!?!?
MilitaryMommyLiz posted:
I am about 2 1/2 week preggo with #3 and I seriously already have a baby bump. It is there morning, noon, and night...though definitely more pronounced at night. My husband, who never says anything critical, even said I def. look preggo already.

We were trying not to tell anybody for at least a few more week, but last night it was so noticeable that 2 people at church asked me if I was preggo and I couldn't deny it.

Anybody else had this? What i the deal. I know my muscles and such are stretched from the previous pregnancies, but with my other two I didn't develop a bump until much later. I was expecting to at least not be able to see anything until around 6 weeks. Ugh, soooo happy about the baby, but I do not want to be huge by the time I'm full term.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010
Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

MilitaryMommyLiz responded:
That is 2 1/2 past conception. Or 4 1/2 weeks depending on how you calculate your weeks.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

joellelewis responded:
Hmmm....Mine gets bigger at night because I am bloated. Maybe you are just really bloated right now? Or it could be like you said, that your muscles are just already stretched out. Congrats on #3!
Me (26) DH (30) PG FINALLY after 19months of trying!!! EDD 2-24-2011. C'mon PINK TEAM!!!

rosecole responded:
Or I hate to say it but maybe there is more than one in there :) I am on # 3 myself and we are thinking we are going to have to tell family this weekend because I am so big. I am 8w today. My brother has commented several times already but I keep denying it. So this past weekend was the last straw and I know I can't deny it any longer. Just want to get past my Dr appt tomorrow before we tell.
Nicole(29) DH Nate(29) DS Luke(3) DS Alex(2) 1 Boston Terrier furbaby Jack(5) Baby 3 on the way! EDD 3/21/2011 YELLOW TEAM!

YesthisisKim responded:
First off - congrats!!! I don't blame you for wanting to wait, and I can completely relate to the baby bump deliema!! I'm only 6 weeks along and there it is, this tiny tummy bulge! I know a lot is bloat and I've never had a six-pack but still, I'm pretty shocked! My flab seem spretty firm to be just bloating and I've been feeling those "growing pains". I'm denying it until my first OB/GYN appt on the 23rd (two more weeks - I think I can, I think I can!) and then I'm spilling the already-whispered-behind-my-back beans. Are you guys hoping for mulitples? This being my first I think a singleton would do just fine for me lol.
Congratulations again :)
Can't wait to meet my little peanut :) 07/26/10 - Positive HPT!!

MilitaryMommyLiz replied to rosecole's response:
Haha, well my husband keeps referring to my belly as "the twins". I really don't know what to think. All I know is 2 weeks ago my belly was flat. Now it definitely looks like a preggo belly. I am avg weight and height with no real flab to speak of before so I am not sure what to think. But yes, it is quite noticeable.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.