Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pregnancy Symptoms - subsiding at 6 wks ???
bess26 posted:
I know that I posted last week about pg symptoms being heavy some days and less others......but I am just concerned about how they have subsided. Luckily for me ~ I have suffered from VERY little nauseous feelings (maybe twice), but I have had tiredness, very heavy breast tenderness and headaches every so often. However, my symptoms (particularly breast tenderness) has significantly subsided. Is this something I should be worried about or call my doctor? ( I haven't had any spotting or significant pain)
--Me (25), DH (26) --Expecting our First - April 2011. Green Team!!!

Babygr123 responded:
All of my symptoms went away totally at 5 1/2 to 6wks. i do feel a little tired but I think that is from having a 2yr old, a 6 month old and being 11wks pregnant. I say enjoy it! I know it is a little scary I was nervous too. Im sure all is well.
Amanda(24) DH(27) DD1(2) DD2(6 months) 3rd babe on the way! EDD 2/23/11 Yellow Team

jlbwondering35 responded:
Hummm...to be on the safe side I would call your doctor...considering you had symptoms before. That's one of the signs of m/c...symptoms disappearing. You could just be lucky and not feeling like crap. I felt pretty darn good up till about week 6-7 then had a few weeks of heavy nausea, then felt better again by 11 weeks.

Just so you don't stress yourself out, I'd call your Dr. Keep us posted!! Positive thoughts coming your way bess26!!!!
ME(36) DH(39) EDD 2-28-11 TORN BETWEEN PINK OR BLUE TEAM, I JUST WANT THE BABY TO BE HEALTHY :-)

bess26 replied to jlbwondering35's response:
Thanks for the feedback!

~jlbwondering35 ~ Thanks for the encouragement! I did call my doctor today and they said not to worry at all. I actually felt a little nausea today about mid-day. So I will wait till my app next wed when they will be doing blood tests and a physical!
--Me (25), DH (26) --Expecting our First - April 2011. Green Team!!!

jlbwondering35 replied to bess26's response:
Good! Always reassuring to hear that from you Dr.! GL with the appointment next Wednesday, be sure to post and let me know how it goes!!!

I'm in my 12th week and feel great, which my Dr. says is normal, but honestly i'm a little freaked out b/c I'm a nut job! LOL! I have an ultrasound on Wednesday (same as yours) at 1:00 and then I'll feel better when I can see the heart beating and the baby swimming around in my belly!! I think pregnancy was easier when they didn't have all these sophisticated tests to freak us out! LOL!
ME(36) DH(39) EDD 2-28-11 TORN BETWEEN PINK OR BLUE TEAM, I JUST WANT THE BABY TO BE HEALTHY :-)

clovertine responded:
I went through the same thing at 6 weeks & it scared the crap out of me! I had a 2 weeks that I felt pretty normal, besides the extreme fatigue, but I am now 13 weeks & just fine.

It definitely helps when your Dr. tells you everything is fine. Not much is more reassuring than that!
Christine and DH: Scotti - DS: Logan born June 2, 2008 - My Perfect Boy. New little tadpole due 2/13/11! Yellow Team!

ewswmom responded:
I am at 5 1/2 weeks and experienced a lull in my symptoms as well. I wouldn't worry about it. Take advantage of the break.

pooh4disney replied to ewswmom's response:
--lurking from second tri -- that has happened to me my symptoms come and go im currently 16 weeks and feel great but i do have headaches from time to time sometimes i dont feel preggo at all one big sign that i still am is my round belly getting bigger

Gloria454 responded:
The most common pregnancy symptoms are described here http://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi My Name is Tasha. And I live In Maryland. I have a 6 year Old Boy. Have been Married for two years and Many more to come. I work in H.R working tow...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.