Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

names
xybugsmomma posted:
I know many people dont like unique names but i want to keep it sort of different. I names my first daughter Xylah (pronounced Zy-la), I love it, but many people ask what I was thinking when i picked out her name and she will hate it when she gets older. Anyways these are some of the names i like so far.

Girls : Audrianna, Ellianna, lydia, keelan, bresia, killian

Boys: Issiah, rowan, aiden, collin

mrslee97658 responded:
My kids have unique names and I love them. I just hate when people can't pronounce them. My cousin's daughter is Lydia and his other daughter is named Eira. I always loved the name Issiah for a boy.
(Me)Ruth(26), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion (10), DD Shakayla(7), DS2 Brandon(4),DS3 Kobie (3) and new LO EDD 3/23/2011 On the green team hoping for pink!

xybugsmomma replied to mrslee97658's response:
yea people are always pronounce it like exla...or why would you name her after a xylaphone. People just dont realize that you can turn any name into joke.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married 4 1/2 years, got pregnant TTC for one month! Got my BFP on 6/22, made a doctor's appointment for 7/6.

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.