Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

names
xybugsmomma posted:
I know many people dont like unique names but i want to keep it sort of different. I names my first daughter Xylah (pronounced Zy-la), I love it, but many people ask what I was thinking when i picked out her name and she will hate it when she gets older. Anyways these are some of the names i like so far.

Girls : Audrianna, Ellianna, lydia, keelan, bresia, killian

Boys: Issiah, rowan, aiden, collin

mrslee97658 responded:
My kids have unique names and I love them. I just hate when people can't pronounce them. My cousin's daughter is Lydia and his other daughter is named Eira. I always loved the name Issiah for a boy.
(Me)Ruth(26), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion (10), DD Shakayla(7), DS2 Brandon(4),DS3 Kobie (3) and new LO EDD 3/23/2011 On the green team hoping for pink!

xybugsmomma replied to mrslee97658's response:
yea people are always pronounce it like exla...or why would you name her after a xylaphone. People just dont realize that you can turn any name into joke.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cory and I'm 30 years old. I married the man of my dreams in October 2010. I have a 4 year old son from a previous relationship, my Pri...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful