Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Spotting and Super Afraid!!!
Cosmo74803 posted:
So I wrote on Wednesday cause I was thinking I was pg after my 1st round of Clomid and I went to the doctors and I did have a negative test but she said she still thought I was pg cause I still have some good signs and I did miss my period and my temp is still up. So this evening I started to spot. Well at least I think so cause I am bleeding but I started at like 7pm and I do have pad on and only 1 little spot on it. And I have no cramps. SO I was just wondering what you ladys thought. Thax SOOO much!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Cosmo,

I know how it feels to be in limbo, waiting to find out if you are pregnant. Very, Very Frustrating!!

What did your doctor recommend for you to do next? And, how are you feeling this morning?

Please keep us posted,
Elizabeth

Cosmo74803 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
SO I started to bleed over the weekend with no real cramps, my temp is still up and now the blood turned a dark drown color. So now I am even more confused? I am calling my doctor in like half an hour so I hope she will see me cause I have no clue what is going on. I also have a bicornuate uterus so that could be the reason for bleeding and I also have Von WillenBrande and that usual goes away during the pregnancy. So I'm praying!!

Cosmo74803 replied to Cosmo74803's response:
So I talked to my doctor and she feels everything is still ok. Not to worry and get some rest and I will see her on Thursday for my labs. So still hoping and praying that my baby is ok!

alc0719 responded:
I have spotted with both pregnancies, but have not had a m/c. The first question most doctors ask is how many pads you are filling up. I have never bled that much....only little brown and dark red spots in underwear. No matter what, keep in contact with your doctor, but do not worry excessively unless you are filling up pads.
Amanda(25) Mark(33) DD(4) EDD:03/19/2011

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Megan. I've been married since 2004 to my wonderful DH. We have to beautiful girls who are 4.5 (the half is very important) and 2. We ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.