Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I Really Pregnant?
applause posted:

Ok so I took 3 tests and they all came back positive. I sometimes feel queasy in the morning and I am really tired, but I think it could just be in my head. The only other symptom I have is tender boobs. Other than that I just don't feel pregnant. Could I really be pregnant with hardly any symptoms?
I figured that I am 7 weeks.
I don't have my doctor appt until next week. I guess I would feel really dumb if I got there and I ended up not pregnant.
Anyone else feel this way?

JennMactastic responded:
The beginning of pregnancy is often a lot less interesting than you might believe. I think all of us probably go through a phase like this, where we just don't believe it because we don't feel different. But the tests wouldn't be positive if you weren't pregnant, so just try to relax and enjoy feeling "normal" for now...I took like 5 tests when I first found out, and now 3 weeks later I'm miserable with morning sickness and there's no denying it anymore Congratulations!
Jenn (27) and James (30) expecting our third 4/1/2011! We already have 2 DS's (ages 4 and 2)...so we're rooting for a girl this time!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello All! I am 27 year old from PA. Married for a 2 years and we had our first child a boy on 5/24/11. We also have two knuckle head dogs that are li...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.