Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

spotting with no cramps
applause posted:
I just started spotting, the blood is bright red. I do not have any cramps though. I did just finish with a good workout. Could that have something to do with it? I did spot on Wednesday but the blood was really dark. It happened again after a good workout. I do workout everyday.

KLS0228 responded:
Lurking from third tri. I have had four miscarriages in the last few years and with ALL my miscarriages I never had cramping, but I had HORRIBLE back pain. I felt like someone was trying to bend me in half. If its bright red I would call your doctor right now and they can send you to the hospital to get you HCG levels checked. Good Luck and I will be praying for you!

jamjeng responded:
I agree to call your OB ASAP especially if it's bright red in color. You may need to ease up on the workouts a bit. Since I am high risk I've gone from running to walking on the treadmill since I have to keep my heart rate below 120 BPM which sucks and feels like strolling but I'll do whatever is best for the baby. Sending prayers that everything is okay!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erica, I'm 24. I've been married to DH, 28, since 11/1/09. We conceived our first child pretty much on the first try (1/1/10). Got ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful