Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

not feeling so well
dimplesgirl posted:
have been running a low grade temp (around 99.6-100.2) for about 3 weeks now and i dont know why. i have a bit of a cold i have had it for 5 days and for the past 2 1/2 days i cant keep anything down in getting worried because i cant keep anything down and i have lost around 10 pound in the last 3 days because im throwing up about 15-20 times a day what is wrong any advice on what i can do im getting really worried should i go the the doctor some other signs are i can stand longer the 5 min without throwing up or getting dizzie im lightheaded and my stomach wont stop hurting someone plez help me

JennMactastic responded:
It sounds like you should really call your doctor and let them know what's going on. If you're throwing up that much, you risk being severely dehydrated and he might want to see you to get some fluids in you intravenously. At the very least, the doctor can probably shed some light on what's going on with you. Hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of water and take it easy until you can talk to your doctor!
Jenn (27) and James (30) expecting our third 4/1/2011! We already have 2 DS's (ages 4 and 2)...so we're rooting for a girl this time!

Beeeks responded:
Like Jenn said - yes, please call your doctor!!! It sounds like you've been feeling just awful and the doctor might be able to get you some anti-nausea meds and figure out what the problem is. Good luck and feel better soon!
Me (Becca)(28); DH (Jon)(29); DS 08/01/09; EDD 4/16/11

abbygailsmom1 responded:
You definately need to contact your dr. I am guessing you are probably dehydrated if you are getting dizzy and lightheaded.

You will probably need IV fluids.
Me (30) DH (28) DD1 (5) DD2 (2) Baby 3 EDD 1/25/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is our first baby, due 6/11/11!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.