naturally normally big breasted women, when do you notice the breasts getting bigger?
Heatmess posted:
I had a weird a period for two days a few weeks ago (much shorter and lighter than normal). I feel tired a lot. That's really the only signs of pregnancy I feel, my period is due to come in a few days. If last month wasn't a real period I'm looking at being 6weeks pregnant, if not I may be just a few weeks pregnant (hopefully). I have natural 34 DD breasts and I have had the same size breasts for ever no matter how much weight I gain or lose. I am wondering for big breasted women have you noticed your breasts getting noticeably larger quickly, how about breast tenderness? I'm very curious to know what to look for. Thank you!!

MilitaryMommyLiz responded:
I am a 34G (!!!! I know!!!!) and my size doesn't fluctuate much. I did notice tenderness pretty early on though.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

xybugsmomma replied to MilitaryMommyLiz's response:
im a 36 DD but before i got pregnant with my daughter last year i went up a whole cup size people told me that they would go back down but they never did

jlbwondering35 responded:
Lurking from 2nd trimester...I'm not big breasted...average, but I can tell you it took me until about week 5 or more to start feeling tenderness. Then look out! Had to sleep with a sports bra on for several weeks!
ME(36) DH(39) EDD 2-28-11 TORN BETWEEN PINK OR BLUE TEAM, I JUST WANT THE BABY TO BE HEALTHY :-)

c2h0e0l5a replied to MilitaryMommyLiz's response:
Holy Hannah, I thought I was big with a 34 E!

I just thought I would say hi, I am also a military wife and we are due on the same day lol. My DH and I got pregnant the month he got back as well. Just thought I would share. Where are you stationed at and what branch?

MilitaryMommyLiz replied to c2h0e0l5a's response:
Hahaha. COngrats to you! My hubby is AF and we are in Missouri. How about you?
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!