Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Fluttering in my lower abdomen
LisaK580 posted:
This past week I have been experiencing fluttering in my lower abdomen. Could I be pregnant? All my home test so far has been negative,,but my last period was June 15th,,,my period has never been very consistent, but if I was I'd be 11wks preg. I know it's not gas,,,this is diff...it feels like fluttering movements!
Curious

Jackie86401 responded:
Me too and it is really confusing me cause I am only 7 weeks pg and this is my second pregnancy. With my first I didnt feel my DD till I was almost in my second trimester. I was told that after your first pregnancy you will be able to feel the baby sooner because you know what to feel for but I didnt think it would be this early.

KLS0228 responded:
If all your tests have been negative then you probably are not pregnant, but if you haven't had your period since June, I would go to your doctor and have them run the blood tests, those are 100% accruate and that woudl tell you for sure. I am pregnant with #2 and due anyday now, and when I was about 10 weeks I felt flutters, but didn't feel any actual "movement" until about 15 weeks. Good Luck. I definintely think you need to go to your doc and have them test though. Especially if you are pregnant you need to start getting the OB care asap!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are both 28. We are getting ready to move to Charlotte, NC from Bluffton, SC and are looking forward to baby # 1 in May of 2011. We g...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.