Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Fluttering in my lower abdomen
LisaK580 posted:
This past week I have been experiencing fluttering in my lower abdomen. Could I be pregnant? All my home test so far has been negative,,but my last period was June 15th,,,my period has never been very consistent, but if I was I'd be 11wks preg. I know it's not gas,,,this is diff...it feels like fluttering movements!
Curious

Jackie86401 responded:
Me too and it is really confusing me cause I am only 7 weeks pg and this is my second pregnancy. With my first I didnt feel my DD till I was almost in my second trimester. I was told that after your first pregnancy you will be able to feel the baby sooner because you know what to feel for but I didnt think it would be this early.

KLS0228 responded:
If all your tests have been negative then you probably are not pregnant, but if you haven't had your period since June, I would go to your doctor and have them run the blood tests, those are 100% accruate and that woudl tell you for sure. I am pregnant with #2 and due anyday now, and when I was about 10 weeks I felt flutters, but didn't feel any actual "movement" until about 15 weeks. Good Luck. I definintely think you need to go to your doc and have them test though. Especially if you are pregnant you need to start getting the OB care asap!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful