Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hi! I have not had my period for 2 months.
grumpylady25 posted:
What should I do? I toke an at home pregnancy test and it was not pregnant, but I still have symptoms of pregnancy. What do I do?

P.S. I told my mom and she flept out on me. For I have had falls pregnancy be for. I'm going on 25 soon. My last period was July 1 2010.

Pleaz Help

JennMactastic responded:
I would just go see a doctor. It could be something else wrong, or it could be that you really are pregnant. Either way a doctor will be able to help you out.
Jenn (27) and James (30) expecting our third 4/1/2011! We already have 2 DS's (ages 4 and 2)...so we're rooting for a girl this time!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey my name is Beth and im from Atlanta Ga im a single mother of 3 girls ages 12 8 an 3 i just fround out im expecting my forth a big shocker since iv...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.