Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Subchronic Bleeding
xybugsmomma posted:
So I had an early sonogram done at 7 weeks to check on the baby since I was having alot of cramping. I went to the doctor today and she tells me that i have about a size of a quater a little bigger of blood on the outside of the sac? Has anyone had this or know anything about subchronic bleeding. I have looked up some stuff on it and got lots of information. ust wondering if anyone has expierence this...it kind of worrys me? she says untill it goes away i need lots of rest and songram each weeek to check. I have a 15 month old daughter so i really dont get too much rest between her, school, and work?

camnfaithsmom responded:
I have the same thing going on. My bleeding only lasted about a week. I have had 2 sonograms since finding out I was pregnant. When I go back in a month my doctor ordered another to check on the bleeding. My doctor assured me it is completely normal and it should go away and not disrupt anything or cause complications. I was convinced in the beginning that I was having a m/s. After my last visit though I was assured. Baby was accounted for, heartbeat was perfect. I will keep you in my thoughts. You aren't alone!
Me-27, Eric-29, Cameron- 10, Faith-3, Serenity- 1, EDD 4/10/11

MilitaryMommyLiz responded:
Same thing here. I have another appt tomorrow and another u/s next Monday. I was told bedrest and pelvic rest until it clears up.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

nasel_ replied to MilitaryMommyLiz's response:
Same thing over here, too! I was told that I was miscarrying as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I bled for three weeks straight, had a blood test to confirm pregnancy or miscarriage and was still pregnant. I had an u/s at 6w, bled for two more weeks, then u/s at 9w, and havent' bled now for four weeks (fingers crossed) and counting. All is well. I passed my blood clot, so don't be alarmed if that happens to you. I was also put on pelvic rest and modified best rest (no sex, no orgasims or other pelvic/abdominal contractions, no lifting, no stretching, sitting whenever possible) for two weeks and was then lifted after the hematoma's sized decreased. I completely understand how you're feeling. I finally told my boss (at 11w4d) that I'm expecting, only out of fear that I would have to later tell them otherwise. Good luck, let us know how things are going!

Spotlight: Member Stories

(My old siggy) LindzRenee 31, DH 36 - MC's 3/4, 4/6 and 10/26 at 12w2d. BFP 2/18!!! Stick little one stick

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.