Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Subchronic Bleeding
xybugsmomma posted:
So I had an early sonogram done at 7 weeks to check on the baby since I was having alot of cramping. I went to the doctor today and she tells me that i have about a size of a quater a little bigger of blood on the outside of the sac? Has anyone had this or know anything about subchronic bleeding. I have looked up some stuff on it and got lots of information. ust wondering if anyone has expierence this...it kind of worrys me? she says untill it goes away i need lots of rest and songram each weeek to check. I have a 15 month old daughter so i really dont get too much rest between her, school, and work?

camnfaithsmom responded:
I have the same thing going on. My bleeding only lasted about a week. I have had 2 sonograms since finding out I was pregnant. When I go back in a month my doctor ordered another to check on the bleeding. My doctor assured me it is completely normal and it should go away and not disrupt anything or cause complications. I was convinced in the beginning that I was having a m/s. After my last visit though I was assured. Baby was accounted for, heartbeat was perfect. I will keep you in my thoughts. You aren't alone!
Me-27, Eric-29, Cameron- 10, Faith-3, Serenity- 1, EDD 4/10/11

MilitaryMommyLiz responded:
Same thing here. I have another appt tomorrow and another u/s next Monday. I was told bedrest and pelvic rest until it clears up.
Liz (28) DH (38) DS1 (10/7/2006) DS2 (10/14/2008) BFP 8/2/2010 EDD 4/13/2010 Military family. Souther transplant. Jesus follower!

nasel_ replied to MilitaryMommyLiz's response:
Same thing over here, too! I was told that I was miscarrying as soon as I found out I was pregnant. I bled for three weeks straight, had a blood test to confirm pregnancy or miscarriage and was still pregnant. I had an u/s at 6w, bled for two more weeks, then u/s at 9w, and havent' bled now for four weeks (fingers crossed) and counting. All is well. I passed my blood clot, so don't be alarmed if that happens to you. I was also put on pelvic rest and modified best rest (no sex, no orgasims or other pelvic/abdominal contractions, no lifting, no stretching, sitting whenever possible) for two weeks and was then lifted after the hematoma's sized decreased. I completely understand how you're feeling. I finally told my boss (at 11w4d) that I'm expecting, only out of fear that I would have to later tell them otherwise. Good luck, let us know how things are going!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 5 years. I just found out that I am pregnant! Have not even been to the doctor yet, but I think I should be due...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful