Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

symptons
ethansmom30 posted:
I am 5 weeks pregnant today and for the last 2 weeks I was having heartburn really bad, that has since supsided. Now I have the gassy/bubbling and Iam constantly passing gas and burping. I don't remember this with my first pregnancy which was 9 yrs ago. Did anyone else have the gas and did it go away?

1sttimepreggo responded:
OMG!!! DID I?? I ALWAYS TOOK PRIDE IN NOT PASSING GAS VERY OFTEN LOL BUT BAM OUT OF NO WHERE HERES COMES THIS CONSTANT HORRIBLE GAS I WAS LIKE SERIOUSLY Y DOESNT ANYONE TELL U THESE THINGS I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT GAS/CONSTIPATION WAS A SYPMTOM OF PREGNANCY....IM JUST ABOUT 13 WEEKS AND YES IT HAS GONE DOWN TREMENDOUSLY IF NOT COMPLETLEY (THANK GOD CUZ EVEN I COULDNT STAND BEING AROUND ME AND MY BF WAS DISGUSTED LLOLL )

SPEAKING OF SYMPTOMS.....
IT FREAKING STINKSSSS!!! I MEAN WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO BESIDES SEW A BOX OF CARPET FRESH TO THE SIDE OF MY FACE....EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE I GO IT JUST SMELLS (N NO ITS NOT MY GAS LOL).....IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY I MAKE MY BF TAKE OUT THE TRASH 3-4 TIMES A DAY EVEN IF ITS DAM NEAR EMPTY AND HE CLAIMS HE SMELLS ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING WHICH MAKES ME FEEL CRAZY,I LIGHT ALL KINDS OF CANDLES AND STILL NOTHING...SO DOES ANY1 KNOW OF A TIP,TRICK,WIVES TALE,SOMETHING, ANYTHING? THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING I CAN DO PLZ HELP!!

An_217803 replied to 1sttimepreggo's response:
I have the same issue with gas. I am 6 weeks prego and it seems to never go away...LOL I also agree with you on "everything stinks". Everywhere I go-work, shopping, just sitting at home, something always smells and my husband doesn't smell it, either. LOL

JennMactastic responded:
Gosh, yes, the gas has been horrid for me this time! I was drinking ginger ale to help w/my stomach upset, but then I realized that even the slightest bit of carbonation made me blow up like a balloon! I'm 12 weeks now and it's definitely better (I'm at least not in constant pain from it), but it's not gone, either. Hope it goes away for both of us soon!
Jenn (27) and James (30) expecting our third 4/1/2011! We already have 2 DS's (ages 4 and 2)...so we're rooting for a girl this time!

Sigma3rc74 responded:
I said I used to be a low emission vehicle, but not anymore!! Ah, dignity! Where art thou??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.