Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Late April/Early May Due Dates
cacacarole posted:
I'm due April 29, and was just wondering who all was due around the same time! Best wishes to everyone!
DH - Chris (29), Me - Carole (29), DS - Walker (2yo - 1/3/2008), BFP 8/27, Due 4/29
Dyzkneegrl responded:
I'm due May 28th but will have to have a c-section two weeks before my due date. Best wishes to you too!

123as responded:
I am due May 9th. And my sister is due 4/19
cmc2009 responded:
I am due May 5th!
~~ Me(24) DH(27) BFP-8/30/10 EDD-5/4/11
dolphinex3 responded:
Hi I'm due on May 5th
melissah210 responded:
I am due APril 29th also but with both previous kids I had them 2 weeks earlier so im hoping for a mid april baby.
Chocolate cupcake with sprinkles.. yummmmmy
lmatthews responded:
I'm due May 9th
chaquita1230 responded:
May 18th.
Darcy(35),DH(39) DS(5), DD(4),
happywithtwins responded:
april 14 but it keeps changing lol
AnAugustsunset responded:
I'm due April 21st. It's also my father's birthday! There are 5 April birthdays in my family. This will make it 6!
katheryn26 responded:
Due April 26th ! cant wait
cjokdm responded:
Due April 28!
Help41 responded:
May 11th :)
sdadkin responded:
I'm due May 10th! I was 3 weeks early with my son, so it's possible I could deliver in April!
cheeks1983 responded:
I think I'm due May 23rd (the dr. will confirm today). I will be having a scheduled c-section a week b4 & I usually have my babies early so maybe early May.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 7 years. We have two boys, Brenan is 4 and Connor will be 2 in September. I am pregnant with number three and hoping for a gir...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.