Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

June 2011 Due Date
wichelmana posted:
Well, everyone else before us has their own discussion, so I figured, what the heck =D Let's see how many of us out there have discovered our BFP and are due in June 2011! Just a short survey, to make things fun!

What's your name?
Amanda

What's your estimated due date?
June 16th, 2011; I went one week early with DD though, so I may be early with this LO too.

Is this your first; if not, how many other LO's do you have?
Nope! Second LO. DD just turned one year old on October 7th =D

What are your hopes for this pregnancy (labor/delivery, during pregnancy, as far as siblings or your SO goes, etc etc)?
I'd like to have another natural birth (no pain medications, specifically), another fast labor if possible (DD was born in 5 hours), NO MORNING SICKNESS!, less stretch marks, another easy pregnancy, and for DD to welcome her little brother or sister warmly and not have too many jealousy issues.

Are you hoping for a specific gender?
DH and I are hoping for a little boy, and twins run on both sides of the family, so we'll see what happens!

It's a little early, but do you have any names picked out yet?
Unfortunately not. DH can't seem to compromise with me on ANYTHING. I told him that if he doesn't help me find names pretty soon, I'm going to pull the trump card. (IE: I carried the baby for 9 months, I'm going through labor and delivery, so I'M naming it!) lol.
Amanda[21], DH[24], DD[1], 3 BFPs: Oct 3rd and 4th,2010; EDD: June 16th, 2011! Green Team =D First Appt. October 26th!

melissah210 responded:
wichelmana posted: Well, everyone else before us has their own discussion, so I figured, what the heck =D Let's see how many of us out there have discovered our BFP and are due in June 2011! Just a short survey, to make things fun!

What's your name?
Melissa

Is this your first; if not, how many other LO's do you have? This is baby #3

What are your hopes for this pregnancy (labor/delivery, during pregnancy, as far as siblings or your SO goes, etc etc)? I want to be brave and try to go for the complete natural way ths time (no meds,vaginal). My 1st was in less then 2 1/2 hrs and 2nd was in less then 45 min (thats from the parkng garage to the room) she came out to fast there was no time for epidural so it was VERY painful, however im sure it didnt help that I took castor oil so that could explain the pain, my body was trying to push something out faster then what it could handle. I know my oldest (soon to be 5) will be ok, shes excited, im worried that the youngest (3 yr) will show signs of jealousy, so while the oldest is in prek we have the house to ourselves so i make sure to spend alot of quality time with her and prepare her for the new baby. And I have tats on my stomach (literally on my stomach no on the side) so im PRAYING they go back into place after delivery. No stretch marks ive been blessed to not get any.

Im grateful for whatever as long as it comes out healthy, however I wont say it because i dont want to jinx myself but we already have 2 girls sooo it would be nice for something dfferent. Boy- Passing his name Arlis Rufus Hall IV Girl- IDK i will probably end up doing a facebook poll.. LOL We didnt know what to name #2 so we choose 5 names and had everyone choose which they liked most to least.. Thats how we got the name Kylie.
Chocolate cupcake with sprinkles.. yummmmmy

melissah210 replied to melissah210's response:
Oh yeah Due date is April 29,2011 however did have both pregnancys 2 wks earlier so im hoping for a mid april birth..
Chocolate cupcake with sprinkles.. yummmmmy

hisangelface responded:
What's your name?
Lisa

June 16th, 2011 (I think... will know more on the 9th of November when I have my first u/s)

Nope, number 3 actually! I have twin 2.5 year old boys already!

What are your hopes for this pregnancy (labor/delivery, during pregnancy, as far as siblings or your SO goes, etc etc)?
I would love to have another easy pregnancy like I did with the twins. I had no issues including the delivery so a repeat of that would be great with me!

We could care less at this point. Since this new baby (or babies, I guess it's possible!) will be born 3 years and a month after the boys it would be easy clothes wise to have another boy. But I honestly don't care as long as the baby is healthy.

No names picked out yet. We started to joke about it the other day but until we know for sure there's just one baby in there, we are going to wait to have the real discussion!
Lisa and DH (both 32). We have twin boys born May 2008 and are now expecting baby 3. BFP Oct. 5th, 2010...

soulzkeeper replied to hisangelface's response:
What's your name?
Stephania

June 6th, 2011; Last one was a schedule C-section, so it'll probably be same again.

Nope! Second LO.

I hope i can do a vbac this time, and no sicknesses. Can't afford not to work and a healthy baby.

Yes we are hoping for a baby girl as we already have a boy, but we are at God's mercy, lol.

It's a little early, but do you have any names picked out yet
No names yet, i think it is too early. We're still in the process of telling ppl.

Rubysrred responded:
What's your name?
Ruby

5/29/11

This is my 3rd I have 2 boys ages 9 and 6.

I am hoping to have a easy pregnancy and labor just like I did with my other 2 pregnancies. And no new stretch marks!!! LOL

I would like to have a girl. Since I already have two wonderful boys I am hoping for a girl this time.

Well not yet I have been thinking about it but I haven't really started the naming part yet. I go to have my first ultrasound monday the 18th so maybe after I see the baby I will start with the names...

nugget87 responded:
What's your name?
Aubrey

06/14/11 (Will find out for sure at first u/s on 11/11)

This is the first!!

My hopes are a happy healthy baby. Anything more is icing on the cake.

I would like to have a girl. My DH wants a boy... We'll see.

I have names I have always liked...but the DH doesn't like any of them...
Me (23)

sitnooc responded:
What's your name?
Roxann

May 24, 2011

I have a son who is 3 1/2 and 16 year old step daughter

I'd like the morning sickness to disappear and NEVER return again! It is terrible! I would also like to get through this pregnancy without any high blood pressure scares and bed rest. Just smooth sailing is all I ask for!

either is just fine!

We have a list started with lots more girl than boy names!
Me(31) DH(35) DSD(16) DS(3-1/2) and one more on the way due May 24th!

sitnooc replied to sitnooc's response:
I should have read the original post a little more thoroughly first!! I don't have a June dd but I answered anyway! Oh well!
Me(31) DH(35) DSD(16) DS(3-1/2) and one more on the way due May 24th!

OurbabyDunbar responded:
What's your name?
Melissa

June 15, 2011

Yes, we had a miscarriage in March. I am really scared about things not working out, but I am really trying to stay postive.

We are hoping to have a water birth in a birthing center. We are not really hospital people. After our experience in March we are scared to go in that direction.

Any healthy baby will be GREAT!

My husband is a 4th and his name is very important to his family. But we have not even discussed it yet. Just hoping that everything goes well. We can work on that soon:)

coudymom responded:
What's your name?
Michelle

June 3, 2011

#3; son(10) daughter(7)
I hope my morning sickness subsides soon! More than anything, I hope this pregnancy makes it to term (had a m/c in January). Both of my children will be super excited once we tell them. My daughter prays every night that mommy has a baby!

Either would be fine.

After what happend earlier this year we're waiting til I'm further along to discuss that,

babycucc replied to nugget87's response:
yeahhhh we are due on 6/13 and will find out more for sure on 11/12!!! I will keep you posted ... its our first as well!
goodluck and best wishes for a healthy babe!
Bridget

jenniferquach responded:
What's your name?
Jennifer

June 1 st, 2011; Last one was a schedule C-section, and was 2 weeks early"026

Nope! Second, I have a 2 ½ yr old boy.

That my morning sickness gets better soon!!! Lol"026 And that I am don't get scheduled for my c-section on Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Yes we are hoping for a baby girl as we already have a boy, but we have everything for a boy so will be happy with a boy and even happier with healthy!!!

It's a little early, but do you have any names picked out yet
Names for a girl.. Caitlyn Olivia and for a boy possibly Kyle.. Still working on the boy nbame but my girl name has been chosen since I had my 1st child!!!!

just1more1973 responded:
What's your name?
Joanne

June, 8 2011

This is my 2nd I have a 5yr old DS

I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby this is my 4th pregnancy DH and I have have been trying for 4 yrs to add to our family so this is very welcome however I am terrified since my last 2 pregnancies did not make it . As far DS goes he has always asked for a brother or sister but I have a feeling he is going to be jealous.
No healthy is all I want

no

sarahk731 responded:
I'm sorry if this is annoying, but what do LO, DD, DH, etc mean? haha

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my dh is 30. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April '10. After being prescribed metformin I became pregnant in July, but unfortanutely ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.