Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Yay! Im having a baby!!! But have Lil cramps...
mrztashwright posted:
Hi everybody!!
Okay I have a question... Sometimes I have cramps Lil ones. Could anybody help me understand why. Yes I am Pergo. I go to the Doctors on the 10th of nov to find out my right due date. But counting it's in may!.

Averysmomma0106 responded:
Little cramps are perfectly normal. Look through some of the recent posts. There are several regarding this topic and you might get some useful information from them. Good luck!

ebonyeye responded:
Its normal to have leg cramps while preggo. If you read some of the articles in Webmd's Pregnancy section it offers ways to get rid of them, like what foods to eat, and like drinking milk before bed, plenty of water and just stretching your toes toward your body to relieve the cramps, etc. I've tried it all and still get them from time to time and Im 22 weeks. Congrats!
Me(31)~ DIAGNOSED w/PCOS in '05 EDD~(2/26/11)~LETS GO PINK TEAM!!

ebonyeye responded:
Oh im sorry i misread, Im thinking about LEG cramps. Sorry but I do agree with PP.
Me(31)~ DIAGNOSED w/PCOS in '05 EDD~(2/26/11)~LETS GO PINK TEAM!!

mrztashwright replied to Averysmomma0106's response:
Thank you! :-)

mrztashwright replied to ebonyeye's response:
Thank you and Congrats to you as will. :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am on my second pregnancy. I have one DD who is 4 years old from a previous relationship. My boyfriend and I are now expec...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful