Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Due in May? Lets get to know each other!
katiecutie posted:
1. What is your name? Katie Dwyer

2. When is your due date? 5/15

3. Current relationship status? Married

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? This is my first!

5. Where do you live? San Diego

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Finding out that I was pregnant!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Digestion problems! (tmi: constipation & gas, haha)

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? Tried to wait but after like 3 days my family and close friends knew!

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? Mine is scheduled for Nov 1st! Can't wait!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? I'm leaning slightly in the Pink direction :)

Repost with your own answers! It will be fun to compare answers and make due date buddies. Hope you have fun and kill some boredom.
Me-21, DH-23, EDD-5/15/11

reb_hun responded:
1. What is your name? Rebecca

2. When is your due date? 5/25

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? 17months/girl

5. Where do you live? Iowa

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? cramping

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? told family right away, still have yet to tell some friends

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? haven't had one yet

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? want a girl, already have girl clothes :P

sdadkin responded:
1. What is your name? Dawn

2. When is your due date? 5/10

3. Current relationship status? Happily together, but not married yet

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? My son is 15 months old!

5. Where do you live? Kentucky

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Surprising my boyfriend with the positive pregnancy test when it was totally unexpected!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Loss of appetite, nausea

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? We told everyone right away! Last time we didn't tell anyone until after the first doctor's appointment

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? Yes, except I had a transvaginal ultrasound -which I didn't even know existed! It was gross!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Since I already have a son, I want a girl! But of course I will be happy either way :)

Schmaylan replied to sdadkin's response:
1. What is your name? Kaylan

2. When is your due date? 5/27

3. Current relationship status? Engaged

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? This is our first lil peanut!

5. Where do you live? West Virginia

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Seeing the heartbeat on the u/s screen!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea/ puking 24/7 =(

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? We told our family 2 days after we found out.

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? I loved it! My midwife was nice and I got to feel my uterus!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? I honestly dont care! I would love either

mindy48875 responded:
1. What is your name? Melinda

2. When is your due date? 5/24

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? 2.5/boy 1.5/boy - this will be #3!

5. Where do you live? Michigan

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? NO PERIOD!!!! WooHoo!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? being super exhausted all the time (so hard with 2 little boys at home)

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? We waited until I was between 8-9 weeks

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? It was kind of boring. They just did blood work and I peed in a cup. Next appt. is 11/5/10 and we get to listen for a HB! Yay!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? I'm kind of hoping for a girl since i have 2 boys - but I also think 3 boys would be so much fun
Me(28)(DH(28) DS(2) via unnecesarian DS(1)VBAC! and the 3rd on the way! VBAC hopeful again!

mrztashwright responded:
What is your name? Tasha Wright

2. When is your due date? 5/18

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? My son is 7.

5. Where do you live? Maryland

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? cramps

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? Right away we have been trying for the longest!

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? Mine is scheduled for Nov 10th! Can't wait!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? I'm leaning slightly in the Pink direction
Love and More Blessings. :0)

MamaJ2008 responded:
1. What is your name? Richele

2. When is your due date? 5/28

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings?
My little girl Ava is going tp be 3 in Jan and my son Caleb will be 2 in March

5. Where do you live? Shohola, PA

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? The first ultrasound

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea, constipation and gas UGH!

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile?
We told immediate family within 2 weeks of finding out, however my mother in law took it upon herself to tell others.

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)?
It was okay ... just confirmed the pregnancy, got my script for prenatal, and form for my ultrasound .... Second appt was the pap and bloodwork and paperwork ... not so much fun

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?
We are torn ... we have a lot of girls in the family so we would really like a boy for my son, however we found that my daughter was easier and less whiny :)
me 26 DH 33 DD born 1/08 DS born 3/09 PFP 9/23 EDD 5/28/11

lmatthews replied to MamaJ2008's response:
1. What is your name? Laura

2. When is your due date? 5/09

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings?
This is our first child, but we are guardians to my husbands little sister, she's 12.

5. Where do you live? LaGrange, GA

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Getting to hear the heart beat.

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea and vomiting
8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile?
We waited until we knew for sure that our HCG levels were going up and then told the immediate family. Once we told my mother-in-law everyone knew. It didn't go as we planned but oh well. 9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)?
1st appointment was a lot of paper work and blood work so it wasn't that great.

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?
Would like a boy but anything as long as it is healthy and happy will be great.

Dyzkneegrl responded:
1. What is your name? Katherine

2. When is your due date? 5/28

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? This is our first! TTC for 9 years!

5. Where do you live? Central Valley, California

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Finding out that I was pregnant! And seeing my baby's heartbeat!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? headaches

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? told our parents right away and told rest of the family at 9 weeks. We will tell friends when we make it to our 2 tri.

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? Have my "official" apt. Nov.2 but I have had 3 u/s. Loved that!

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Just a healthy baby. (Secretly hoping for a girl but will be happy for a boy too)

Rubysrred responded:
1. What is your name? Ruby

2. When is your due date? 5/29

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? Caleb is 9 and Clayton is 6

5. Where do you live? Houston

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Telling my best friends...They were way more excited than I was at first.

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea ALL DAY LONG

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? I waited until I went for my 8 week appointment then I told people the next day...But come to find out my DH told his dad and a friend of his like 3 weeks before some secret keeper he is....

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? Yea

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? I am hoping for a girl this time around...I am already out numbered in the house
--Me (27), DH (28), DS (9), DS (6) and EDD 5/29/2011

cmc2009 responded:
1. What is your name? Cassie

2. When is your due date? 5/5

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? this is our first, but baby's older kitty sibling, Lou is a boy, year and a half :) he's my 1st baby! haha

5. Where do you live? Wisconsin

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? just being preggo, and having an excuse to eat whenever I want to

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? fatigue! my hubby would say the gas!

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? Told family and close friends right away, everyone else is slowly starting to hear about now that I am ALMOST done with the 1st tri! yay!

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? it was fine - blood work, chatted w/ a maternity counselor, got a cool book, etc... 2nd appt was AWESOME because we got to hear baby's heartbeat

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Boy, either way works though!!
~~ Me(24) DH(27) BFP-8/30/10 EDD-5/4/11

Tunkuh replied to cmc2009's response:
. What is your name? Charmaine
2. When is your due date? 5/14

3. Current relationship status? Engaged

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? this is our first, had a miscarriage last year, so a bit nervous

5. Where do you live? Botswana, Africa

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? My frist scan and hearing the heartbeat for the first time!

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea and vomiting

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? Told family and close friends at 7 weeks, everyone else is slowly starting to hear about now that I am ALMOST done with the 1st tri! yay!

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? It was gerat because it helped ease some of my nervousness

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Hoping for a healthy baby

RachelNuke responded:
1. What is your name? Rachel

2. When is your due date? 5/21/11

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? This is my first!

5. Where do you live? Chesapeake, VA

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? My ultrasound yesterday, little one was dancing all over the place. It was the best day of my life so far :)

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Migraines

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? Waiting awhile after what happened last time.

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? If you don't count the bloodwork as the first appt, then yes. I had an ulstrasound at 7 weeks and it was great.

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Just want a healthy baby :)

Averysmomma0106 responded:
1. What is your name? Kaci

2. When is your due date? 5/19

4. What age/gender are your babies older siblings? Daughter, 4.5

5. Where do you live? St. Louis

6. Favorite pregnancy moment so far? Hearing the heartbeat

7. Worst pregnancy symptom? Nausea

8. Did you tell people the news right away, or wait awhile? We told family right away but waited until 8 weeks to tell everyone else

9. Did you like your first appointment (if you've had one)? It was uneventful. Just a pelvic exam and bloodwork

10. Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? Don't care as long as he/she is healthy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Tricia and I am a mom/wife/teacher that can't wait for her summers off! I have 2 sons ages 7 and 5. I love the outdoors and enjo...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.