Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Question for second (3rd, 4th 5th..etc) time mommies
chugbug36 posted:
So I am almost 11 weeks prego with my second and I am wondering how early did you feel this one kick? I don't think I have felt it but just a few times I am like, "Whoa that felt like it" but its probably just gas. hahaha but I am just curious what you guys felt.

colopyr responded:
ur right it is probably just gas. usually if ur a smaller girl u can feel movement sooner then most but not untill like week 16 at the earliest. if this was ur 4th r 5th kid i would say maybe u are feeling the baby move already. but if this is only ur second baby then its probably just gas this early on.

GlowingPrego responded:
This is my 3rd pregnancy but with my 2nd I SWEAR I felt the baby a little after 14wks. I told my OB doc who was skeptical but he was like... well I guess it's just 2 wks sooner then 16wks when you can feel it...... I guess we'll never know for sure but it was only once I felt it that early and it was one big kick when I just layed down to go to sleep...

Soon you'll feel the baby... but yeah 11 wks is really really pushing it, probably gas right now :)
Me~Uliana (24) Hubby (27) Stillborn Son (3/22/07) My Princess (born 4/30/08) Expecting again due May 25, 2010

katiecutie replied to GlowingPrego's response:
I hope I'm like you and feel it at 14 weeks. I cant wait!! This is my first so idk what to expect at all.
Me-21, DH-23, EDD-5/15/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Megan i'm 21 and i live in Houston, Texas. I'm currently a medical student at TSB North and will Graduate in the spring of 2011. I ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.