Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Question for second (3rd, 4th 5th..etc) time mommies
chugbug36 posted:
So I am almost 11 weeks prego with my second and I am wondering how early did you feel this one kick? I don't think I have felt it but just a few times I am like, "Whoa that felt like it" but its probably just gas. hahaha but I am just curious what you guys felt.

colopyr responded:
ur right it is probably just gas. usually if ur a smaller girl u can feel movement sooner then most but not untill like week 16 at the earliest. if this was ur 4th r 5th kid i would say maybe u are feeling the baby move already. but if this is only ur second baby then its probably just gas this early on.

GlowingPrego responded:
This is my 3rd pregnancy but with my 2nd I SWEAR I felt the baby a little after 14wks. I told my OB doc who was skeptical but he was like... well I guess it's just 2 wks sooner then 16wks when you can feel it...... I guess we'll never know for sure but it was only once I felt it that early and it was one big kick when I just layed down to go to sleep...

Soon you'll feel the baby... but yeah 11 wks is really really pushing it, probably gas right now :)
Me~Uliana (24) Hubby (27) Stillborn Son (3/22/07) My Princess (born 4/30/08) Expecting again due May 25, 2010

katiecutie replied to GlowingPrego's response:
I hope I'm like you and feel it at 14 weeks. I cant wait!! This is my first so idk what to expect at all.
Me-21, DH-23, EDD-5/15/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chasity and I am married to a wonderful man named James. I have four children and one on the way. Here are their names and dates of birth....More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful