Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

July 2011 due dates!
jmk6207 posted:
Just seeing who else is out there just finding out they are pregnant! These forums have been so helpful to me leading up to my pregnancy so when I found out I was pregnant last week I was overjoyed! I see the doctor in two weeks and by my estimation I am due around July 10th. This will be a first child for me and my husband.....we are excited and nervous! Anyone else out there expecting a heat of July baby?

AshleyRenee0808 responded:
I'm due July 5th! I found out last week I was pregnant. I have my first u/s this coming Thursday...very nerve racking!!!!

rachrenee06 responded:
If I calculated correctly I will be due July 3rd. My husband and I have 2 children and this will be our 3rd child.

An_217906 responded:
well my doctors estimated that i was due june 28th...but thats impossible. my calculations say i'm due july 4th! the reason i say june 28th is impossible is bc that would'v put me further along than what i could be bc i lost my baby last month and they calculated it from when i was still pregnant with my last one! wish all of yall luck! i'v already had my first appt, but i go nov 24th for another! (we may get to hear the heartbeat!)

jmk6207 replied to An_217906's response:
What sort of symptoms are you ladies having? At four weeks I have been having heartburn like crazy!

MSettle78 replied to jmk6207's response:
I am due around the middle of July not alot of symptoms yet and its kinda worrying me but i am only like 4 weeks. All so far is fatigue, sore breast when you touch, and very light cramping . What about everyone else?

MSettle78 replied to jmk6207's response:
Oh and how could i forget ! Back pain and leg cramps around my tight and groin !~

baylismom replied to MSettle78's response:
According to this calender i'm due July 4th, my first DR appt is Nov 12th, so we shall see!!! This will be my second.
I swear I knew I was pregnant from the moment of conception. I have ALL DAY sickness, sore breast, tiredness, but it hasn't been too bad, just yet. I'm 5 weeks today. When is everyone's 1st appointment, I hear from most it's 8 weeks or longer, I'm worried going at a little over 6 weeks will be too soon to hear a heartbeat..what do you ladies think??

AshleyRenee0808 replied to jmk6207's response:
I am having heartburn like crazy too! I have acid reflux and was on medicine and a managed diet before I got pregnant. Unfortunately the miracle drug they gave me to curb my heartburn is unsafe to take during pregnancy. I heard that Zantac is safe to take when pregnant, anyone else hear that? Of course I'll wait to ask the dr. My PCP gave me a "heartburn diet" to follow, and so far its been working a little bit, but its hard to stay on track and I hate Tums they make me want to puke. Ugh and I'm only 5 weeks in....

AshleyRenee0808 replied to baylismom's response:
Oh...my first appt is in 2 days and I am 5 weeks. I'm also concerned that it will be too soon to see/ hear anything on the u/s, which will just throw me into more worrying! I'm going a little earlier than what I've seen most people post, but I am high risk.

scatania replied to AshleyRenee0808's response:
It may seem kind of odd, but a teaspoon of yellow mustard works pretty well. I hate mustard but for some reason, it works.

scatania replied to scatania's response:
Yellow mustard works for heartburn.

baylismom replied to AshleyRenee0808's response:
I was high risk with my last, so maybe that is the reason also. Good Luck and be sure to update how your visit goes

An_217907 replied to jmk6207's response:
iv been having gas and tender breasts and headaches. but at night i tend to have reflux or something!

jmk6207 replied to An_217907's response:
I have been treating my heartburn with tums....seems to keep it at bay somewhat. My first appointment is November 15th in my sixth week. I can't wait til then! I took another pregnancy test last night just to make sure it was still in there! lol It is my first one so I have no idea what to expect....glad to see so many others are finding out when I did :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyonel, and thanks for reading my story! My name is Wendy and I'm pregnant with my 3rd child, due January 14th. I have 2 boys, 4 and 8 an...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.