Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

when am i due?
    colopyr posted:
    last night i had an ultrasound tech tell me that i was 13 weeks and 6 days along which mean that today november 5th i am 14 weeks along. so when would my due date be? can someone give me some ideas? thank u :-)

hisangelface responded:
    When was the first day of your last period? They usually count 40 weeks from that day to determine your EDD.

Assuming that the calculations from the u/s are correct, your EDD should be May 6th, 2011. But since how far along you are is based on the size of the baby and not your LMP, it could be off. Regardless, the date is simply an estimate...
    Lisa and DH (both 32). We have twin boys born May 2008 and are now expecting baby 3. BFP Oct. 5th, 2010...

katheryn26 responded:
    well i am 14 weeks and 4 days and I am due on april 26th.... Not sure if that helps but im sure you only about a week later!

colopyr responded:
    Thank u guys so much

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 years old, and married to my wonderful husband, John, who is 35. I recently (10-6-10) found out I am pregnant. I am very excited, but appreh...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.