Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

when am i due?
colopyr posted:
last night i had an ultrasound tech tell me that i was 13 weeks and 6 days along which mean that today november 5th i am 14 weeks along. so when would my due date be? can someone give me some ideas? thank u

hisangelface responded:
When was the first day of your last period? They usually count 40 weeks from that day to determine your EDD.

Assuming that the calculations from the u/s are correct, your EDD should be May 6th, 2011. But since how far along you are is based on the size of the baby and not your LMP, it could be off. Regardless, the date is simply an estimate...
Lisa and DH (both 32). We have twin boys born May 2008 and are now expecting baby 3. BFP Oct. 5th, 2010...

katheryn26 responded:
well i am 14 weeks and 4 days and I am due on april 26th.... Not sure if that helps but im sure you only about a week later!

colopyr responded:
Thank u guys so much

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married the love of my life September of 2010. I was officially diagnosed a few months ago with a prolactin secreting pituitary ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.