Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

week 10
jenebabe04 posted:
so i am 10 weeks pregnant today with my first child. I see the doctor for the first time next week. So far i have had no morning sickness or hardly any symptoms besides moodiness and fatigue. I have always heard that having morning sickness is a healthy sign of pregnancy, so if I'm not having morning sickness is that a bad sign? Anyone else think they feel "too good" to be preggo?

Rubysrred responded:
With both of my first babies I had no morning sickness and had a very pleasant pregnancy. So that is completely normal everyone is different and so is every pregnancy b/c for me this time around with baby #3 I have not just morning sickness but ALL DAY sickness so consider yourself lucky! I am happy that mine has started to go away as I am almost 12 weeks now. Anyway congrats and good luck with your pregnancy!
--Me (27), DH (28), DS (9), DS (6) and EDD 5/29/2011

frances03 responded:
Hi im not pregnant yet but, I have three kids and do not have morning sickness with any of them. And they are all very, very smart. Go with the to good with being preggo the last tri you will be asking for these time back. Good luck

mamabear120 replied to frances03's response:
i'm pregnant with my first as well. i'm 12 weeks and for the first 7 weeks i really had NO symptoms at all. i have mild nausea but have not thrown up.

to not have ms is totally normal so don't worry. some women have it, and others don't. consider yourself lucky!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.