Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

week 10
    jenebabe04 posted:
    so i am 10 weeks pregnant today with my first child. I see the doctor for the first time next week. So far i have had no morning sickness or hardly any symptoms besides moodiness and fatigue. I have always heard that having morning sickness is a healthy sign of pregnancy, so if I'm not having morning sickness is that a bad sign? Anyone else think they feel "too good" to be preggo?

Rubysrred responded:
    With both of my first babies I had no morning sickness and had a very pleasant pregnancy. So that is completely normal everyone is different and so is every pregnancy b/c for me this time around with baby #3 I have not just morning sickness but ALL DAY sickness so consider yourself lucky! I am happy that mine has started to go away as I am almost 12 weeks now. Anyway congrats and good luck with your pregnancy!
    --Me (27), DH (28), DS (9), DS (6) and EDD 5/29/2011

frances03 responded:
    Hi im not pregnant yet but, I have three kids and do not have morning sickness with any of them. And they are all very, very smart. Go with the to good with being preggo the last tri you will be asking for these time back. Good luck

mamabear120 replied to frances03's response:
    i'm pregnant with my first as well. i'm 12 weeks and for the first 7 weeks i really had NO symptoms at all. i have mild nausea but have not thrown up.

to not have ms is totally normal so don't worry. some women have it, and others don't. consider yourself lucky!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello Ladies, I am a nineteen year old college student studying biomedical engineeering as well as being engaged. On top of all of that I just found o...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
    Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.