Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

August Due Dates?!
jlc78 posted:
I haven't seen a thread started for August yet. Surely, I can't be the only one, can I?

I'm pregnant with my 3rd. Due August 4th.
Me(32) DH(33) and our babes DS(3) DD(2) and Baby 3 due 8/4 ... yellow team!

tarynrenae responded:
im due august 2nd:)

mccannk responded:
i just found out im pregnant and my due date is aug 1st. this is my first baby and im VERY nervous...any suggestions?

mrslee97658 responded:
I am due either August 2 or August 3 I will find out the exact due date when I go for my first D/A on the 17th. This will be our 5th child.
(Me)Ruth(27), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion (10), DD Shakayla(8), DS2 Brandon(4),DS3 Kobie (3) and m/c 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon

marchbabee responded:
I am also due Aug. 4th (based on the calculator on Webmd.). I don't have my first appointment until the 17th also!

Jordysmommy responded:
Hi! I'm due with my third as well - August 3rd. First doctor appt is Dec 10. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time as our daughter just turned 14 months old. I'm scared that I will be way overwhelmed!!!

MrsEvydev responded:
I'm due on 8/3 and this is my first pregnancy. Went to my first doctors appointment yesterday and got to see a picture of my lil peanut. Very excited!

marchbabee replied to MrsEvydev's response:
I forgot to mention this would be my first baby, but 3rd pregnancy.

MrsEvydev replied to marchbabee's response:
Praying for healthy pregnancies and healthy babies for both of us.

mrslee97658 responded:
Hey Jamie you proly don't remember me but I remember you from the parenting boards my youngest DS and your DS were born around the same time. I am on FB too I still talk to Kay and Molly. You can find me on there under Ruth Lee just put that you are from web md in the message.
(Me)Ruth(27), DH Steve (42), DS1 Tavion (10), DD Shakayla(8), DS2 Brandon(4),DS3 Kobie (3) and m/c 8/21/10 hoping to ttc again soon

knbalbmeb replied to mrslee97658's response:
I am due on August 8th and this is also my 5th baby :) I have had my HCG & Progesterone monitored and the results so far are:
14 DPO HCG 249 Progesterone 25
17 DPO HCG 950 Progesterone 22.5 (put on prometrium)
21 DPO HCG 5980 Progesterone 50
24 DPO.... waiting on results...
Hope my Dr will do a sono soon to see if these high numbers mean twins!!

1sttimemommy19 responded:
i did an online edd and from the date of my last period, mine is august 4 or 5 this is my first :) congrats on baby #3!

ashandchad responded:
Hi. I am due August 11th with my first. Very excited for all of us:)

Gonnamissmyson replied to ashandchad's response:
Per the Webmd DD calc, im due 08/01/11. Hoping everyone has a H&H 9 mos, wait, 8 months now!!

jeylianasmomma responded:
I am due on 8/16/2011 my 3rd wedding anniversary with my 4th child. I have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 16 month old. So if anyone has any ?'s just let me know.
Jenn 24, DH Jeff 24, Kailia 5, Jeffrey Jr 3, Jeyliana 16 mos. Baby number 4 due 8/16/11. What an adventure.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had my 1st son on May 24, 2009 after years of the doctors telling me that I would never have a baby. He is my life and my world. My EDD is November 25...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.