Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

6 weeks pregnant very light pinkish color on TP should i be worried?
britc23 posted:
Okay so im 6 weeks and 3 days i just found out yesterday i went to the bathroom this morning and saw a slight light pink color on the tp do i need to be worried this is my first pregnancy and idk what to expect i heard its nothing to worry about unless its bright red or cramping is involved and i dont have signs of anything just slight discomfort and bloating (my friend said she has slight discomfort and slight camping with her pregnancies but its was the growing pains) so what do i need to worry my first appt is next friday cause its the only time my friend can give me a ride so please respond
Thank You

CowinBaby responded:
I know its super scary and something very very similar happened to me just a few weeks ago when I was just a few days short of 6 weeks. I had pale pink and dark brown spots on the tp, no cramps or pain. I of course spazzed out (first baby) and called my doctor who got me in the next morning. But since I was too early to see a heartbeat, all they could do was draw blood and then draw blood again in a few days to see HCG levels. So....more waiting. During the waiting days I made myself sick with fear, reading all these horror stories. But when I got my blood drawn the second time, it was all good! The spotting stopped after 3 days and now I'm 9 weeks and have seen the little peanut's heartbeat
So I would say just see your doc and moniter your HCG levels with them.....but just breathe. Im sure everything is fine

britc23 replied to CowinBaby's response:
thank you soo much im waiting for the nurse to call me back cause im trying to make my first apt. with a new doctor a doctor thats really good my friend said shes been with her through 2 pregnancies so im just waiting trying not to worry cause i know thats not good. how as your neasua if i may ask mine comes and goes its weird but no vomiting

CowinBaby replied to britc23's response:
I've only thrown up once, but that was because I was smart and took prenatals on an empty stomach. Mostly I'll be queasy most of the day with some waves of nausea at night. Everyone says it will stop at the 2nd trimester though

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Ty and am momma to Orion aka "Monkey", he's 11. I am currently a lead preschool teacher but will be a stay at home mom...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.