Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Sharp pains
An_217972 posted:
Hi everyone...woke up last night to really sharp pain to the left of my belly button. Anyone had anything similar? I had a miscarriage in May and reminds me of similar pain??? I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow.

An_217973 responded:
I am having the same thing. I am having sharp, stabbing pains on the left side. My lower back is hurting too. I am only 5-6 weeks in. I'm confused as well. I never experienced this with my first pregnancy.

van1967 responded:
did no one ever respond with an answer? i'm having the same thing, 9 weeks and miscarried a year ago. really starting to worry! can't go to the doc right now, no insurance coverage

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to van1967's response:
Hi Van1967,

This resource, Common Pregnancy Pain and Their Causes, (see page 5) may help with understanding what is going on with your body. Please know this is no replacement for an exam to make sure all is OK.

Also, this link, Free & Low Cost Health Care Resources , may provide you with information to help with getting an appointment to get checked out.

Do you have insurance that will begin anytime soon?

Elizabeth

tamicac responded:
im going through that now at 18 wks

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Megan i'm 21 and i live in Houston, Texas. I'm currently a medical student at TSB North and will Graduate in the spring of 2011. I ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.