Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

showing?
britc23 posted:
Im 6 weekds 4 days and i feel like im a bit rounder but only i can notice lol.. when did everyone start showing? im keeping my pregnancy a secret besides from my boyfriend and my friend and her husband lol im telling everyone else christmas eve, so i was curious when about you started showing? :)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

EyzaatheBelle responded:
I am 11 weeks...and am not really showing yet I was told its normal to show between 13-20 weeks...everyone is differrent. But when I was 6 weeks I thought I was showing...it was just bloating though...not baby. Your uterus is behind your pelvic bone until you are about 10 weeks. Congrats!
Brittany(24), DH(Jaron 25),EDD June 21,2011. 1st baby. Team yellow!

britc23 replied to EyzaatheBelle's response:
thank you! well then i wont be showing for christmas probably i'll just be 10 weeks oh well even though they cant see it i'll still announce it :)
congratulations on your baby too!!

jlc78 responded:
With #1, I was in the 2nd trimester before people were able to tell I was pregnant. Maybe 15 weeks for people that knew me and 20ish weeks for strangers. With #2, it was much earlier. Friends/family could tell at 8-10 weeks and strangers started making comments by the time I was 16-18 weeks. I'm 5w0d with #3 now and so far no bump but I'm sure it'll be soon.
Me(32) DH(33) and our babes DS(3) DD(2) and Baby 3 due 8/4 ... yellow team!

EyzaatheBelle replied to britc23's response:
telling everyone is the best part! Enjoy it! and Congrats! When are you due? I might be showing a little at Christmas. Right now I just look fat LOL.

EyzaatheBelle replied to jlc78's response:
I have heard with your second and third you show alot sooner. Congrats on bambino # 3! Yay for team yellow!

wmatto83 responded:
Yea I had that same bloated feeling at 6 weeks! I am 12 weeks and jeans are really getting hard to button. But not really showing that anyone notices. So you will be fine at Christmas no one will notice. My secretary is pregnant and she was like 100 lbs when she got pregnant very thin in shape girl and she started showing rather quickly I think cause she was sooo thin.

britc23 replied to EyzaatheBelle's response:
Im due on July 25th 2011 :) yay i cant wait hehe

EyzaatheBelle replied to britc23's response:
yay that is so exciting!

butterfly0 replied to EyzaatheBelle's response:
hey.. im 6 weeks and 3 days.. im so bloated it feels like im showing now... if this wasnt bloating id be showing now!! lol. does the bloating go away? or will i stay like this until i actually start showing?

EyzaatheBelle replied to butterfly0's response:
My bloating went away about week 9. I am 11 weeks now but am not showing alot yet...I just look fat lol.

butterfly0 replied to EyzaatheBelle's response:
im so bloated that im wearing sweat pants. lol. i want it to go away because its uncomfortable to button my jeans. i am only 6 weeks and 4 days!!! lol

LisaW09 responded:
Everyone starts "showing" at different times. I'm 9 1/2 weeks and have not been able to wear some of my pants for a few weeks. I know some of it is bloating, but surely not all of it since my lower abdomen is pretty consistent in size.

jlbwondering35 responded:
lurking from 3rd trimester. Well I'm tall and have a long torso...I'm 29 weeks and people are JUST starting to ask me when I'm due! I've been in maternity jeans since the end of my first trimester b/c I couldn't keep the zipper up, but I just looked a little chunky in the belly! So everybody is different! I think it's funny that I'm in my third trimester and people are just figuring it out! LOL!
ME(36) DH(39) EDD 2-28-11 TORN BETWEEN PINK OR BLUE TEAM, I JUST WANT THE BABY TO BE HEALTHY :-)

GiGiKenny replied to jlc78's response:
That makes me feel better because I've always been slender and just recently (right before pregnancy,) I started to gain a little weight. I'm only about 8 wks and already feel like I have a baby bump, or atleast thats my story-hehe! My first appointment is this Thursday, may even be further along then I realize.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Holly, I'm a 32 yr old mother of one DD, age 4 (11/16/07). I am now expecting again, with a tenative due date of 11/4/2012. My husband ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.