How many wks were u when u found out the gender?
mommyin2011 posted:
im going in for an u/s at 10wks/5days...just wondering how many wks u were when u found out the gender. I know a lady that found out she was having a girl at 8 wks
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - TTC for 4 yrs - IUI done on 9/11/2010(BFN) Planned IVF in March 11'; but to our surprise - BFP on 11/25/10! expecting our 1st baby on July 31, 2011!

sdadkin responded:
Lurking from 2nd tri boards... Most doctors do the gender ultrasound between 18 and 22 weeks. With my first child I found out at 19 weeks and with the new baby our ultrasound is scheduled for this Monday and I will be one day shy of 20 weeks. I have heard of them telling the sex as early as 12 weeks when it was a boy (boys are definitely easier to figure out. Lol).
Me (25) SO (25) DS (7/22/09) EDD (5/10/11)

jeylianasmomma responded:
I was 12 weeks with all 3 of pregnancies when I found out their genders. But I also knew the genders before I even had an ultrasound just mother intuition I guess. Hoping to find out with this one at 12 weeks to but I am keeping the gender hidden from the family as it will be my last child and I want to keep them in suspense. But keep in mind I am more of an exception than a rule alot of ultrasound techs wont even bother telling you because of the rate of inaccuracy. HTH
Jenn 24, DH Jeff 24, Kailia 5, Jeffrey Jr 3, Jeyliana 16 mos. Baby number 4 due 8/16/11. What an adventure.