Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hi everyone! New here!
Lcockrum31 posted:
Hi ladies!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Linda and I had a BFP Wednesday and Thursday morning! I'm not due for my period until Saturday, HOWEVER, I feel very blessed to have tested positive so soon. As far as I can tell, my due date is September 25, 2011!

I have been married four years to an amazing man and we have two beautiful boys, Everett - 2 and Samuel - 1. I can't wait to embark on this incredible journey with all of you and be able to offer support, answer questions, and share stories.

vtowncheergal05 responded:
Congrats!
ME (23) DH (25) Aubree (1- Born Aug 6, 2009) BFP on December 31, 2010 EDD Sept 12, 2011! Team Yellow!

Desimae responded:
Welcome and Congrats!

hmrm1020 responded:
Congrats and welcome.

True_Texan responded:
We're due date buddies then! I got my BFP around midnight last night myself. I already have one child (a six month old girl) so this is my second pregnancy.

Congratulations! It's nice to already know I have a due date buddy!

maidenfairhair responded:
Hi there! I'm joining the club, only a day behind your due date, 9/26! My boyfriend's birthday is 9/30, his mom's in 9/10 and his dad's is 9/17. Looks like September will be a busy month in our family!

Dawn_1980 replied to maidenfairhair's response:
Hi everyone! I'm new here as well, well, new since almost 3 years ago when I was expecting my first! My due date is Sept 1st! Congrats to everyone!

ashandchad responded:
Congrats!!

Lcockrum31 replied to True_Texan's response:
Goodness! Forgive me for not responding sooner! Things have been so busy that I haven't been back on the boards. So... a belated "Hello!" to my due date buddy! Thank you to everyone else for the congrats.
Linda(25), Aaron(33), Everett (2/26/2008), Samuel (12/17/2009), BABY 3!! (EDD: 9/25/2011)

Lcockrum31 replied to maidenfairhair's response:
Our family has many September birthdays as well. I've already had a bunch of family tell me that I "have" to have the baby on a certain day.
Linda(25), Aaron(33), Everett (2/26/2008), Samuel (12/17/2009), BABY 3!! (EDD: 9/25/2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my dh is 30. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April '10. After being prescribed metformin I became pregnant in July, but unfortanutely ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful