Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hi everyone! New here!
Lcockrum31 posted:
Hi ladies!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Linda and I had a BFP Wednesday and Thursday morning! I'm not due for my period until Saturday, HOWEVER, I feel very blessed to have tested positive so soon. As far as I can tell, my due date is September 25, 2011!

I have been married four years to an amazing man and we have two beautiful boys, Everett - 2 and Samuel - 1. I can't wait to embark on this incredible journey with all of you and be able to offer support, answer questions, and share stories.

vtowncheergal05 responded:
Congrats!
ME (23) DH (25) Aubree (1- Born Aug 6, 2009) BFP on December 31, 2010 EDD Sept 12, 2011! Team Yellow!

Desimae responded:
Welcome and Congrats!

hmrm1020 responded:
Congrats and welcome.

True_Texan responded:
We're due date buddies then! I got my BFP around midnight last night myself. I already have one child (a six month old girl) so this is my second pregnancy.

Congratulations! It's nice to already know I have a due date buddy!

maidenfairhair responded:
Hi there! I'm joining the club, only a day behind your due date, 9/26! My boyfriend's birthday is 9/30, his mom's in 9/10 and his dad's is 9/17. Looks like September will be a busy month in our family! :)

Dawn_1980 replied to maidenfairhair's response:
Hi everyone! I'm new here as well, well, new since almost 3 years ago when I was expecting my first! My due date is Sept 1st! Congrats to everyone!

ashandchad responded:
Congrats!!:)

Lcockrum31 replied to True_Texan's response:
Goodness! Forgive me for not responding sooner! Things have been so busy that I haven't been back on the boards. So... a belated "Hello!" to my due date buddy! Thank you to everyone else for the congrats.
Linda(25), Aaron(33), Everett (2/26/2008), Samuel (12/17/2009), BABY 3!! (EDD: 9/25/2011)

Lcockrum31 replied to maidenfairhair's response:
Our family has many September birthdays as well. I've already had a bunch of family tell me that I "have" to have the baby on a certain day. ;)
Linda(25), Aaron(33), Everett (2/26/2008), Samuel (12/17/2009), BABY 3!! (EDD: 9/25/2011)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.