Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Pregnancy: 8.15.2011!!
memom2011 posted:
Hi all im back!
Is there anyone else that has no morning sickness!?!
i mean i feel very very sick but there is no vommiting just
internally feeling sick!?!

MrsEvydev responded:
Hi Memom2011, in the beginning I felt that way as well but as I got further along the vommitting commenced along with the feeling of illness. I also have the embarrassing gagging which happens spontaneously. I am now 12 weeks and praying this is the last week of vommitting, gagging and nausea.

ehoyt2 responded:
I felt the same but like Mrs Evydev I started vomiting later. I would prefer to vomit than feel sick most of the day. For me after i get sick I feel a little better.

APZ1980 responded:
With my first baby, I had no morning sickness at all. With this pregnancy (due Aug. 27th), I've had nausea at night and sometimes all day. However, I've only vomited once. I would rather just throw up and get it over with than feel sick all day.

TeriP10 responded:
I am about 7 weeks along, go to the dr next week for my 1st visit. I haven't had any morning sickness or any other signs I am pregnant except feeling more tired then normal. I am scared when I go next week to be told I am not pregnant. I've taken several test at diffrent times and days so I doubt they all can be wrong. Other pregnant friends are telling me be thankful. I hope your sickness passes and have a wonderful pregnancy.

mannsdeb responded:
Hi
I too am 6w4d pregnant and I don't have any morning sickness either and its kind of strange because I feel ok but feel sick internally like you said but no throwing up. I took a pregnancy test again just to make sure am still pregnant. Am able to eat without feeling a nausea either. So I guess we are blessed am enjoying it for right now.

Babyhopes614 responded:
I will be 7 weeks Thursday and I have had horrible nausea! No vomiting as of yet, but I wish there were a way for me to feel better besides just feeling like I could fall over dead all day! Have any of you heard of Zofran (sp)? A friend of mine tells me that it knocks out nausea instantly!

vtowncheergal05 replied to Babyhopes614's response:
I got a perscription yesterday for this and I took one before work this morning. I am 6 wk and 1 day and thought I was going to throw up this morning. Once I took it I felt so much better and did not feel sick all day. This time in my last pregnany I was already throwing up so I am pretty happy about how the medicine is working so far. You should call your OBGYN and get some ASAP! :)
ME (23) DH (25) Aubree (1- Born Aug 6, 2009) BFP on December 31, 2010 EDD Sept 12, 2011! Team Yellow!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Nicole (27), DH (32), DD (4) DD (1) due sometime in July with #3! Can't wait and am so excited to meet this one!

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.