Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

aprx 7 weeks pregnant & don't feel it
TeriP10 posted:
Hello everyone? I am about 7 weeks pregnant (go to the dr next week to confirm) and I do not feel much at all like I am. Maybe its just luck but its very nerve racking. I am more tired then normal. My breast did feel sensative the first week maybe 2,but now feel fine. I havent been feeling sick either. I've taken a few HPT (at diffrent times and days) and all are positve. I am just afraid I am going to be told by the doctor I am not pregnant. I know that it would be very rare to take so many home test and they all be wrong, but shouldn't I be feeling something other then tired?
Has anyone gone though their pregnancy with no feelings of being pregnant? Thanks in advance.

kfrazier08 responded:
Don't worry, everyone is different. When I was pregnant with my son there were days I would forget because I didn't feel any different, just a little more tired. I would be reminded by opening the fridge to find my prenatal vitamins. Now I'm pregnant with my second and have every symptom, I'm tired, by boobs hurt, and I'm nauseous. It's very rare to get a false positive on a pregnancy test, especially multiple times. Consider yourself lucky! You don't feel any different, I think a lot of women wish that was the case for themselves.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber I am 31, DH is Terry and he is 32. This is our first pregnancy and while it came as a suprise, it is a very welcome one! Our only cur...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.