Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

aprx 7 weeks pregnant & don't feel it
    TeriP10 posted:
    Hello everyone? I am about 7 weeks pregnant (go to the dr next week to confirm) and I do not feel much at all like I am. Maybe its just luck but its very nerve racking. I am more tired then normal. My breast did feel sensative the first week maybe 2,but now feel fine. I havent been feeling sick either. I've taken a few HPT (at diffrent times and days) and all are positve. I am just afraid I am going to be told by the doctor I am not pregnant. I know that it would be very rare to take so many home test and they all be wrong, but shouldn't I be feeling something other then tired?
    Has anyone gone though their pregnancy with no feelings of being pregnant? Thanks in advance.

kfrazier08 responded:
    Don't worry, everyone is different. When I was pregnant with my son there were days I would forget because I didn't feel any different, just a little more tired. I would be reminded by opening the fridge to find my prenatal vitamins. Now I'm pregnant with my second and have every symptom, I'm tired, by boobs hurt, and I'm nauseous. It's very rare to get a false positive on a pregnancy test, especially multiple times. Consider yourself lucky! You don't feel any different, I think a lot of women wish that was the case for themselves.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicki, Im 26 yrs old and expecting my first child. It came as a shock to say the least. I vividly recall sitting in the ER waiting on the d...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
    Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.