Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

aprx 7 weeks pregnant & don't feel like it
TeriP10 posted:
Hello everyone. I am about 7 weeks pregnat, I go next week for my 1st doctors appointment. Has anyone out there been this far along and had no symptoms of pregnancy or barley any? I have been more tired then normal, and peeing a lot. No morning sickness, I did have breast tenderness a few weeks back but nothing now. I have taken a few HPT on different days and at different times, all are positive so I doubt they all can be wrong. I am just afraid I am going to go to the doctore next week and be told I am not pregnant. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

vtowncheergal05 responded:
I have had plenty of friends who displayed little to no symptoms of pregnancy. I have also had friends that had symptoms start at 8 weeks so maybe in the next week you will start having symtpoms? I just turned 6 weeks today and feel like I am going to lose anything I eat!
ME (23) DH (25) Aubree (1- Born Aug 6, 2009) BFP on December 31, 2010 EDD Sept 12, 2011! Team Yellow!

ericajbusse responded:
I was 7 weeks yesterday and feel exactly the same as you. More tired than usual and peeing more often but nothing else. I've taken extra tests too to make sure. I think we just need to count our blessings that morning sickness hasn't reared its ugly head! Good luck with your appt. I don't go til Feb 11.
Erica (35) DH (33) DS1 Gavin 1/19/05 DS2 Nathan 6/27/06 3 EDD 9/4/11.

anglynnrod replied to ericajbusse's response:
I totally understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way. Besides being tired and breast tenderness I feel good. Maybe we are the lucky ones...I too took another HPT at home...lol. I think we are sooo used to hearing horror stories that we think something is wrong..Hang in there. I have until Feb 1st until i go to have my first ultrasound and i can't wait!

APZ1980 responded:
In my first pregnancy, I felt good all the way up until I was almost ready to give birth. I never had any morning sickness at all. It was a smooth pregnancy and delivery, so it's not necessarily anything to worry about. I'm not as lucky this pregnancy. I'm battling all-day nausea.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mom of soon to be 7 kids. We live on a farm in Iowa. We have 2 girls 13, 11, and 4 boys 8, 5, 3 , and 5 months. The next one will be 11 months ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful