Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

aprx 7 weeks pregnant & don't feel like it
TeriP10 posted:
Hello everyone. I am about 7 weeks pregnat, I go next week for my 1st doctors appointment. Has anyone out there been this far along and had no symptoms of pregnancy or barley any? I have been more tired then normal, and peeing a lot. No morning sickness, I did have breast tenderness a few weeks back but nothing now. I have taken a few HPT on different days and at different times, all are positive so I doubt they all can be wrong. I am just afraid I am going to go to the doctore next week and be told I am not pregnant. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

vtowncheergal05 responded:
I have had plenty of friends who displayed little to no symptoms of pregnancy. I have also had friends that had symptoms start at 8 weeks so maybe in the next week you will start having symtpoms? I just turned 6 weeks today and feel like I am going to lose anything I eat!
ME (23) DH (25) Aubree (1- Born Aug 6, 2009) BFP on December 31, 2010 EDD Sept 12, 2011! Team Yellow!

ericajbusse responded:
I was 7 weeks yesterday and feel exactly the same as you. More tired than usual and peeing more often but nothing else. I've taken extra tests too to make sure. I think we just need to count our blessings that morning sickness hasn't reared its ugly head! Good luck with your appt. I don't go til Feb 11.
Erica (35) DH (33) DS1 Gavin 1/19/05 DS2 Nathan 6/27/06 3 EDD 9/4/11.

anglynnrod replied to ericajbusse's response:
I totally understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way. Besides being tired and breast tenderness I feel good. Maybe we are the lucky ones...I too took another HPT at home...lol. I think we are sooo used to hearing horror stories that we think something is wrong..Hang in there. I have until Feb 1st until i go to have my first ultrasound and i can't wait!

APZ1980 responded:
In my first pregnancy, I felt good all the way up until I was almost ready to give birth. I never had any morning sickness at all. It was a smooth pregnancy and delivery, so it's not necessarily anything to worry about. I'm not as lucky this pregnancy. I'm battling all-day nausea.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just married! January 2010! So far baby due in Dec.2010! My hubby and i are excited! We are basically over joyed! i am on here to meet new friends and...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.