Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

When did you start to "feel" pregnant???
bonnathan posted:
I just got by BFP YAYAYAYAY and i dont "feel" pregnant at all ive heard 6 weeks....im at 4 weeks and just wondering what everyone has to say about theyre diffrent experiences??!!!! Cant wait to hear what you gals have to say!!! Thanks!!!!

wmatto83 responded:
Lurking from the 2 tri.....CONGRATS!!! I started having the symptoms around 6 weeks. Meaning I started having to pee more and got very sick all day. And then that let up around 10 or 11 weeks and then clothing started to get tight. But everyone is different so you may not get symptoms at all or you may feel everything! But jsut enjoy it..it is going fast for me!
ME (27) DH (38) EDD 6/17/2011!! 2 Dogs (both 4)

Desimae responded:
Welcome and congrats! I am 12W5D and I am still sick all the time. I am having my 4th at 36yrs old and I definatly feel a big difference in this p/g compared to my others. I think it's the age but who knows. Good luck!

mommyin2011 responded:
First off, Congrats!!! Im currently 13w5d. after I took my pregnancy test, I became very tired and got very, very sore breast! I was moody but never got any morning sickness The tiredness has gone a bit and the soreness is not completely, but I still don't feel baby at all. besides getting a little bigger in the stomach, I really don't feel 'pregnant' either. I heard my babys heartbeat the other day and it was so surreal! it was amazing. Other then seeing and hearing my baby, I would never think I was pregnant (at this point) im sure when I get a little further along, I'll be able to tell more.
so, don't worry, as long as u know ur pregnant and take care of yourself, that all you and baby needs to know.
good luck to you.
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - BFP on 11/25/10! EDD: 7/31/11

bonnathan replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thanks gals!! Its so true that everyone is diffrent!! Congrats to you all also!!! yayayay for pregnancy!! I am tired and boobs have grown almost a cup size!! Crazyness!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Shannon and I'm pregnant with my 3rd- due December 8th, 2010. I'm 24 yrs old and engaged to the most awesome guy ever (I'm a ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.