Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

doc appt tomorrow...kinda worried
loonikans posted:
I found out i was pregnant last week and the past few days I have been having very light spotting. like so light that its only on my pantyliner. im concerned that something is wrong because i had a m/c in june. hopefully the doctor can tell me everything is going to be ok.

marchbabee responded:
well, it's a relief you have a dr's appt. today...def. talk to your doctor about it, and they can check on everything and see what's going on. KUP

loonikans replied to marchbabee's response:
doctor didn't offer any help. just set my ob referral in motion. so i have to wait until my referral is accepted and i can make an appt. so hopefully this isn't urgent cause im not seeing a doc anytime soon. ugh!!!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to loonikans's response:
Hi Loonikans,

I am sorry your appointment did not give you any answers. This information, Bleeding During Pregnancy , may be helpful.

When do you see an OBGYN?

Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

So it begins... My husband and I just moved to a new city, away from friends and family. Which has been a great new adventure and we are really happy....More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful