Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

:(
hgreenwood7058 posted:
My hcg levels went from 2600 to 1200. As you can tell I have had a miscarriage. I hope the best for all of you and pray that yours will stick. I don't wish this on anybody.

mommyin2011 responded:
I am so sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family.
((huggs))
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - BFP on 11/25/10! EDD: 7/31/11

lhilleary responded:
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you to get through this very difficult time.

marchbabee replied to lhilleary's response:
lurking:

I'm so sorry for your loss. After my 2nd loss, I was a mess. I was so sad for so long, but I learned I needed to lean on those around me. My mom flew out to see me, my girlfriends already had a trip planned, and my DH was amazing. I also got angry that this kept happening, and started doing research on what possible causes could be. That's how I found these boards, through my research. When I went in for my m/c appointment, I didn't think I could possibly have any more tears to cry, but I did But, I asked a lot of questions which led to my doctor ordering some tests to see what was going on. They found I had low progesterone, and started me on a supplement. I'm only telling you all of this so that as you move through the grieving, hopefully you can take something away from this, and get some answers.
Again, I am so sorry for your loss, and wish only good things to come to you in the future.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful