Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

:(
hgreenwood7058 posted:
My hcg levels went from 2600 to 1200. As you can tell I have had a miscarriage. I hope the best for all of you and pray that yours will stick. I don't wish this on anybody.

mommyin2011 responded:
I am so sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family.
((huggs))
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - BFP on 11/25/10! EDD: 7/31/11

lhilleary responded:
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you to get through this very difficult time.

marchbabee replied to lhilleary's response:
lurking:

I'm so sorry for your loss. After my 2nd loss, I was a mess. I was so sad for so long, but I learned I needed to lean on those around me. My mom flew out to see me, my girlfriends already had a trip planned, and my DH was amazing. I also got angry that this kept happening, and started doing research on what possible causes could be. That's how I found these boards, through my research. When I went in for my m/c appointment, I didn't think I could possibly have any more tears to cry, but I did But, I asked a lot of questions which led to my doctor ordering some tests to see what was going on. They found I had low progesterone, and started me on a supplement. I'm only telling you all of this so that as you move through the grieving, hopefully you can take something away from this, and get some answers.
Again, I am so sorry for your loss, and wish only good things to come to you in the future.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Shauna. I have been married for coming up on 6 years and have one 3 year old son. I found the boards very helpful and fun with my last ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.