Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just found out, unsure of last period.
Expectingnumber2BoyPlease posted:
I just recently(2 nights ago) found out I was expecting baby number 2! My daughter is 2 1/2 and will be 3 in August! It's going to be a journey thats for sure, but I am up for it! I just cannot remember my last cycle, It was no longer than 2 months ago, and it only lasted 3 days. I just cant remember when it was!

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Congratulations!!!...so exciting!!!

So, you're guessing you are about 6 weeks or so? Are you having any symptoms yet?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

Expectingnumber2BoyPlease replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
Yes I am having symptoms!! Ahh! I'm guessing I am probably around 6 weeks...I have an appt Thursday so I will know for sure!! Right now I just got on to ask another question...I am having really bad cramping, like period cramps but NO bleeding, no pink or anything. Is it normal? Or should I be worried?

And thank you!

mommyin2011 replied to Expectingnumber2BoyPlease's response:
when I first found out I was pg, I kept feeling like my period was going to start. cramping, bloating but never any bleeding. I believe this is normal. im 18 wks now and everything is fine

congrats to you and good luck!!!!
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies (both 1) - 1st baby EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

aries_sweetie replied to mommyin2011's response:
Same here i found out two days before vday i was pregnant because i was having severe cramps in my side and lower abs and back area and they did an ultrasound and found out i was preg and that i had cysts thus why i was hurting so bad. but they told me its normal to cramp during the start.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married for 4-1/2 years, but together for 6 years. We have a beautiful daughter. She is 21 months old. Baby #2 on the way!

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.