Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

5 weeks symptoms showing up
ButterflyBaby1107 posted:
I am only 5 weeks, but there is no doubt that I am pregnant now! I am feeling totally exhausted, light headed, nauseous, sick, and tender swollen breasts. I have been struggling all day. I wanted to get some exercise in, but am feeling too exhausted. I don't remember having all these symptoms this early with my first one.

BabyOnBoard89 responded:
me, too! talk about tired ALL THE TIME!!! and hungry every 2 hours (if not more frequently!) and drinking warm water makes me SICK!!!

BeautifullyBlessed replied to BabyOnBoard89's response:
Lurking...

How do you handle the constant hunger? Are you able to sleep well through the night?
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

BabyOnBoard89 replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
I don't handle it well lol. I don't sleep very well, I usually wake up around 3 AM extremely hungry but if I drink a glass of milk, it holds me over until morning. I found that breads (since we're supposed to eat lots of it anyways) helps, oats n honey bars are my best friend!

kd0erj replied to BabyOnBoard89's response:
I know! I am eating everything I lay my hands on, and if I don't, I get sick. I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like a large lazy slug...5 weeks in and my pants barely fit already.
I swore up and down that if I ever got pg, I wouldn't complain because I wanted it so bad, but now that its here, its really hard to not comment on how miserable I've been, and as my lovely DH keeps saying, I'm barely pg yet....lol.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Benjamin Gilson. I am a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. My fiancee and I just found out that we are pregnant and I am dep...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.