Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

WERE STILL IN SHOCK
MR1LIGHTHOUSE posted:
me and my wife were always told we never be able to concive and have childrean, well I took my wife to indian river hospitial last wesnesday and we were told she is 10 and half weeks along, we thought she had the FLU, but this was a suprise and shock now!!!
WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!! please pray for us

BeautifullyBlessed responded:
Awwww....God is so good! I love stories like these. Very happy for you and your wife. I pray she'll have a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby.

So exciting!

Lurking....
Me (31) DH (30) Hoping for 1st DS or DD by next year! God is good all the time and His mercy endures forever...be at peace!

marchbabee replied to BeautifullyBlessed's response:
lurking 2nd tri:
What a beautiful story. Best of luck to both of you. Your wife should join this forum as it's very informative and supportive! You and your growing family are in my thoughts and prayers :)

VelvetStaccato responded:
What a wonderful surprise/blessing!! Best wishes to you both!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, DH and I have been married for a little over a year. We decided to start TTC in March. After a couple of months, we were starting to get a lit...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.